GT Power Digital Battery Capacity Checker/Balancer V2
G.T. Power 7S Digital Battery Capacity Checker / Tester / Balancer Version 2 for LiPo LiFe Li-Ion NiMH NiCd
The new GT Power Digital Battery Capacity Checker V2 can be used to check the battery voltage of Lithium batteries including Lipo, LiFe, Li-Ion, as well as NiMH and NiCd batteries. The checker will measure the voltage of both individual cells and full battery voltage, and can also indicate the highest voltage cell, lowest voltage cell and difference of the two. The battery checker will also display the percentage of battery capacity remaining. This new version 2 of this product adds a battery balance function which automatically balances all the cells in your battery.
- NEW - Battery balance function which helps prolong battery life and ensures consistent cell voltage when charging.
- High visibility LCD display screen
- Push-button selection of battery type, cell selection and mode
- Audible tone indicator for each selection made
- Port for balance plug for up to 7 cell Lipo, LiFe, or Li-Ion batteries
- Port for discharge plug of NiMh/NiCd batteries
- Voltage measurement range: 2-7s Lipo/Li-ion/LiFe/Nicd/NiMH
- Display mode: battery cell voltages, total voltage, lowest cell voltage, highest cell voltage, voltage difference, remaining battery capacity(%)
- Dimensions: 3.25 x 2.00 x 0.50 inches (82.55 x 50.80 x 12.70 mm)
- Compatibility: Lithium Polymer (LiPo), Lithium Iron (LiFe), Lithium Ion (Li-Ion), Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) and Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd) batteries
- Weight: 1.19 ounces (34g)