GT Power LiPo Battery Voltage Checker with Low Voltage Alarm
1-8 Cell LiPo Battery Voltage Checker with Programmable Low Voltage Alarm from GT Power
- Checks the voltage of each individual cell (up to 8 cells) and also displays the total voltage for all cells
- Built-in audible low voltage alarm can be set to warn of low voltage conditions before flight. Alarm is pre-set for 3.3V but can be set to any value between 2.7V and 3.8V
- Automatically protects against reverse connections
- Helps protect your battery from overcharging or overdischarging
- LiPo Voltage checker
- 1-8S Lipo/Li-ion/LiMn/Li-Fe
- Voltage detection precision: 0.01V
- Unit voltage display range: 0.5-4.5V
- Total voltage display range: 0.5-36V
- 1S test mode voltage range: 3.7-30V
- Low voltage alarm mode for 2-8S
- Alarm set value range: OFF and 2.7-3.8V
- Dimension: 40 x 25 x 11mm
- Weight: 9g
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Very good item
Motion RC is my go to rc store fast shippers quality merchandise
Does the job great for finding lost planes once the battery gets low you can hear the beeps at a good distance.
Accurate readings and you can hear the alarm from onboard the plane.
all i can say is it works.
It’s a great product. Very easy to use and very accurate.
Works just a expected. Great product
Works great. I would buy again
GT voltage checker I have 2 ikeep one spare . I use it 2 ways obviously to check my batteries, but more importantly attached to the battery in the plane while flying. I set it to 3.8 and it beeps when the voltage gets to that point then I know it's time to land.
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?