GT Power LiPo Battery Voltage Checker with Low Voltage Alarm
1-8 Cell LiPo Battery Voltage Checker with Programmable Low Voltage Alarm from GT Power
- Checks the voltage of each individual cell (up to 8 cells) and also displays the total voltage for all cells
- Built-in audible low voltage alarm can be set to warn of low voltage conditions before flight. Alarm is pre-set for 3.3V but can be set to any value between 2.7V and 3.8V
- Automatically protects against reverse connections
- Helps protect your battery from overcharging or overdischarging
- LiPo Voltage checker
- 1-8S Lipo/Li-ion/LiMn/Li-Fe
- Voltage detection precision: 0.01V
- Unit voltage display range: 0.5-4.5V
- Total voltage display range: 0.5-36V
- 1S test mode voltage range: 3.7-30V
- Low voltage alarm mode for 2-8S
- Alarm set value range: OFF and 2.7-3.8V
- Dimension: 40 x 25 x 11mm
- Weight: 9g
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Recently Viewed Products
GT voltage checker I have 2 ikeep one spare . I use it 2 ways obviously to check my batteries, but more importantly attached to the battery in the plane while flying. I set it to 3.8 and it beeps when the voltage gets to that point then I know it's time to land.
Works and easy to use..
This is much sturdier than the uncased versions found elsewhere, but it is slightly heavier and larger, due to the case. Great for larger models.
First time LiPo battery user
It's nice device, does the job, but more detailed manual would be useful.
test voltage checker
Works as advertised
Unit has a very, very loud alarm compared to others I’ve used before. Also seems to be fairly accurate for reading battery cells.
Just what I needed to assas battery power to prevent crashes!
Bright display is always on, low voltage alarm is loud.