GT Power Servo and ESC Tester
GT Power 3 Mode CCPM Servo and ESC Consistency Tester
This portable device allows you to test the functionality of your servos and ESC without having to connect your radio, receiver and battery. Servos testers also allow you to easily center your servos when attaching servo horns and making control surface adjustments. This time-saving tool is a must have tool for any RC enthusiast.
- Has three modes to check ESC or Servos:
- Manual mode: Turn the knob with different speed. Check the response time
- Neutral mode: Test the center point of your servo
- Automatic mode: Make the servo(s) swing automatically to the greatest angle like a windshield wiper
- Connect up to three servos at one time
- Connect up to three ESCs at one time to test response time
- 49mm x 29mm x 43mm
- Input Voltage: 4.8-6V
- 6V DC Power Source - Click the Spare Parts tab above for recommendations
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
I like how solid the unit is, but the LEDs are seriously bright!
GT Servo Tester
Works as advertised but my only complaint is that the LEDs are so freaking bright! Painfully bright
Best Servo Tester I’ve Ever Used
It’s simple, and you can’t beat the price.
GT Power Servo tester
This works really great and the price was right. I highly recommend it. The only complaint I have about it is the prongs that you plug into was rubbing against the case but a little bending they work great now.
Great Servo Tester
Great little servo tester - I keep one in my box i take to the file and one on my bench at home.
Every work bench needs a servo tester. This is a well made tester. Be careful not to reverse in and out plugs.
Super easy to use
Works great when setting up new planes to center the servos with out having to have all your radio gear in .
Just what I needed when resurrecting an old hand-me-down!
Gt servo tester
Cool does what I want