HobbyZone Champ S+ 694mm (27") Wingspan - BNF
27" Wingspan Hobbyzone Champ S+ Bind-N-Fly (BNF) - HBZ5480
If you want the same great beginner RC plane as the Champ S+ RTF but you want to pick out your own radio, the Champ S+ BNF is the exact same plane but does not include a radio. This is truly the golden era of RC airplanes. It wasn't all that long ago that the only things RC trainer or beginner aircraft had to help you learn to fly is a buddy box where you had to rely on someone with experience to help you. Those days are behind us with technology like SAFE Plus that provides the same kind of self-leveling stability and GPS guidance used in advanced drones that can cost thousands of dollars or more.
The HobbyZone Champ S+ comes with this revolutionary technology that allows you to auto-stabilize the plane in the event of control loss, establish a holding pattern, or keep the plane from going beyond a set boundary and if that's not enough, the plane can literally land itself!
How's that for modern RC technology? With the HobbyZone Champ S+ you can feel confident learning to fly all by yourself. So take to the skies with the confidence only SAFE can offer.
- Exclusive SAFE® Plus drone technology from Horizon Hobby
- 3 flight modes: Beginner, Intermediate, and Experienced
- Innovative AutoLand technology lands the airplane by itself.
- With Panic Recovery, stable flight is resumed by simply releasing the sticks.
- Holding Pattern allows you to pause your flight with the push of a button.
- Virtual Fence keeps you from flying too far away.
- Durable and lightweight construction so no FAA registration is required
- FPV ready using the compatible camera and headset or monitor (sold separately)
- 280mAh 2S 7.4V 30C LiPo battery providing up to 12+ minutes of flying time
- Powerful 2S brushless power system
- 27" Hobbyzone Champ S+ Beginner RC Airplane (RTF)
- 2 Cell 7.4V 280mAh Li-Po battery
- DC Li-Po charger
- Detailed instruction manual with flying tips included
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
Tech Note: The GPS unit may require 90 seconds or more to acquire a GPS satellite. The plane must be outdoors and will not function until the GPS signal is locked.
27in / 694mm
18.2in / 462mm
|CG (Center of Gravity)||N/A|
Electronic Speed Control
Propeller / EDF
|Landing Gear||Fixed main|
2 Cell 7.4V 280mAh Li-Po battery (included)
2.4GHz transmitter with Spektrum DSM2 technology (required)
|Recommended Environment||Outdoor or Large Indoor Space|
Product Spare Parts