HobbyZone Delta Ray with SAFE 865mm (34") Wingspan - RTF
34" Wingspan Hobbyzone Delta Ray Beginner RC Airplane with SAFE Flight Stabilization - Ready to Fly (RTF) - HBZ7900
$20 OFF with promo code BEG20*Offer expires 10/31/2016 or while supplies last - Code must be entered during checkout to receive discount.
With SAFE™ technology and carefully engineered aerodynamics, the groundbreaking HobbyZone Delta Ray™ aircraft provide pilots with a flying experience that is gentle and worry-free, even for total beginners! Plus, everything you need comes in one box, including a Spektrum™ DX4e transmitter, making it the ultimate beginner-friendly aircraft.
Revolutionary SAFE™ (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology delivers flight control that's a quantum leap forward. Custom tuned for fixed or rotary wing aircraft, its evolutionary combination of multi-axis sensors and software incredibly make the aircraft intelligent enough to understand its flight attitude. Essentially, SAFE makes RC flight easier than ever before.
Far beyond stability, progressive performance options mean pilots can choose to develop with a greater degree of security and flight control. The result is that beginners have a far more relaxing learning experience and experts get outstanding control with protection benefits accessible at the flip of a switch. Best of all, sophisticated SAFE technology doesn't require any work to enjoy. Every aircraft with SAFE installed is ready to use and optimized to offer the best possible flight experience.
- Intuitive SAFE™ technology provides four modes to give new pilots the ultimate progressive learning experience
- If you lose control of the airplane, "Panic Mode" returns the aircraft to stable, level flight with the push of a button!
- Beginner and Intermediate modes provide support for new pilots by limiting the roll and pitch of the airplane, keeping you in control at all times!
- Experienced Mode allows pilots who have mastered the basics to explore the incredible performance of the Delta Ray aircraft supported by the revolutionary AS3X gyro stabilization system
- Everything you need to teach yourself to fly in one box, even the "AA" batteries for the transmitter!
- Full 4-channel control gives new pilots a comprehensive learning experience with all the same controls as full-size airplanes!
- The included full-Range Spektrum™ DX4e 2.4GHz DSMX transmitter can be used with a variety of other Spektrum-equipped products.
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam™ construction is extraodinarily tough. But in case of damage, you can make repairs with almost any glue and be back in the air in minutes!
- 34" Hobbyzone Delta Ray Beginner RC Airplane with SAFE Flight Stabilization Technology (RTF)
- Full-Range Spektrum™ DX4e 2.4GHz DSMX transmitter
- 7.4V 2S 1300mAh 20C Li-Po battery
- 2-cell DC balancing Li-Po charger
- 4 "AA" batteries to power the charger/transmitter
Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box.
E-flite 7.4V 2S 1300mAh 20C Li-Po battery with EC2 Connector - EFLB13002S20
34.0in / 863mm
31.8in / 807mm
17.6oz / 500g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||14.4 in (365mm) from the rear of airplane at fuselage center line|
(2) 180-size brushed motors (installed)
Electronic Speed Control
Propeller / EDF
7.4V 2S 1300mAh 20C Li-Po (included)
Full-Range Spektrum™ DX4e 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter (included)
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts