HobbyZone DSV130M 3-Wire Digital Metal Gear Servo
HobbyZone DSV130M 3-Wire Digital Servo Metal - PKZ1090
This servo works in the following aircraft:
- E-flite AT-6 BNF/PNP 1450mm
- E-flite Radian XL BNF/PNP 2.6m
- E-flite T-28 Trojan BNF Basic 1100mm
- E-flite P-51D Mustang BNF Basic with AS3X® 1.2m
- E-flite P-47D Thunderbolt 1070mm
- E-flite P-51D Mustang 1120mm
- HobbyZone Carbon Cub S+
- HobbyZone F4U Corsair S with SAFE 1120mm
- HobbyZone Mini Apprentice S with SAFE
- HobbyZone Sportsman S+ (Gen 2) with SAFE 1390mm
- Parkzone Sport Cub 1300mm
- Parkzone Radian Pro 2000mm
- Parkzone Mosquito Mk VI 1245mm
- Parkzone ArtiZan with AS3X 1080mm
- Parkzone Focke-Wulf FW-190A-8 1100mm
- Parkzone T-28 Trojan 1100mm
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Reviews (5)
- Questions (0)
Excellent quality. Easy to install and incorporate into aircraft system.
Works great with the PZ Sport Cub!
Had to purchase to replace servo in F4U - S
I purchased a new HobbyZone F4U Corsair S with SAFE 1120mm (44") Wingspan - BNF and the servo was bad out of the box. Hope this one will not go down
Flaps for my PZ Sport Cub:
Works and installs as advertised. Excellent when used with the Spectrum DX6i. Can set flap throws at any amount of deflection you want in 1% increments. Used this servo on a PZ Sport cub. No problems With installation or set-up.