HobbyZone DSV130M 3-Wire Digital Metal Gear Servo
HobbyZone DSV130M 3-Wire Digital Servo Metal - PKZ1090
This servo works in the following aircraft:
- E-flite AT-6 BNF/PNP 1450mm
- E-flite Radian XL BNF/PNP 2.6m
- E-flite T-28 Trojan BNF Basic 1100mm
- E-flite P-51D Mustang BNF Basic with AS3X® 1.2m
- E-flite P-47D Thunderbolt 1070mm
- E-flite P-51D Mustang 1120mm
- HobbyZone Carbon Cub S+
- HobbyZone F4U Corsair S with SAFE 1120mm
- HobbyZone Mini Apprentice S with SAFE
- HobbyZone Sportsman S+ (Gen 2) with SAFE 1390mm
- Parkzone Sport Cub 1300mm
- Parkzone Radian Pro 2000mm
- Parkzone Mosquito Mk VI 1245mm
- Parkzone ArtiZan with AS3X 1080mm
- Parkzone Focke-Wulf FW-190A-8 1100mm
- Parkzone T-28 Trojan 1100mm
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Reviews (7)
- Questions (0)
Great Servo for the Price
The HobbyZone branded servo is a great Metal Gear Digital Servo for the price, I am using it for Flaps on a Carbon Cub
Digital Metal Gear Servo
Servo digital metal gear is exceptional for park flyer RC aircraft Servo is light weight Servo is 9gm torque
Excellent quality. Easy to install and incorporate into aircraft system.
Works great with the PZ Sport Cub!
Had to purchase to replace servo in F4U - S
I purchased a new HobbyZone F4U Corsair S with SAFE 1120mm (44") Wingspan - BNF and the servo was bad out of the box. Hope this one will not go down
Flaps for my PZ Sport Cub:
Works and installs as advertised. Excellent when used with the Spectrum DX6i. Can set flap throws at any amount of deflection you want in 1% increments. Used this servo on a PZ Sport cub. No problems With installation or set-up.