HobbyZone Super Cub S with SAFE 1210mm (48") Wingspan - RTF
48" Wingspan Super Cub S Trainer RC Airplane with SAFE™ Technology - Ready to Fly (RTF) - HBZ8100E
The first choice for thousands, the HobbyZone Super Cub has been one of the most popular trainer aircraft on the market thanks to its excellent looks and solid performance. This slow-flying, three-channel trainer makes adjusting to the sensation of flight an easy process. Horizon Hobby has integrated the revolutionary SAFE™ technology system into the Super Cub S to make it easier than ever to teach yourself to fly. With SAFE technology, pilots can fly the Super Cub S in three flight modes and have the option to use the intuitive panic button at any time to return the Super Cub S to steady flight at the push of a button. Beyond being a great way to learn how to fly, the Super Cub S RTF includes the sophisticated Spektrum™ DXe 2.4GHz DSMX transmitter, which supports both Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX receivers. The DXe can also be used with other RC aircraft as a pilot’s skills progress.
Revolutionary SAFE™ (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology delivers flight control that's a quantum leap forward. Custom tuned for fixed or rotary wing aircraft, its evolutionary combination of multi-axis sensors and software incredibly make the aircraft intelligent enough to understand its flight attitude. Essentially, SAFE makes RC flight easier than ever before.
Far beyond stability, progressive performance options mean pilots can choose to develop with a greater degree of security and flight control. The result is that beginners have a far more relaxing learning experience and experts get outstanding control with protection benefits accessible at the flip of a switch. Best of all, sophisticated SAFE technology doesn't require any work to enjoy. Every aircraft with SAFE installed is ready to use and optimized to offer the best possible flight experience.
- Three-channel control and slow flight provide an excellent teach-yourself-to-fly experience
- Intuitive SAFE™ technology provides three modes to give new pilots the ultimate progressive learning experience
- If you lose control of the airplane, "Panic Mode" returns the aircraft to stable, level flight with the push of a button
- Beginner and intermediate modes provide support for new pilots by limiting the roll and pitch of the airplane, keeping you in control at all times
- Experienced mode allows pilots who have mastered the basics to explore the incredible performance of the Super Cub S aircraft supported by the revolutionary AS3X stabilization system
- Everything you need to teach yourself to fly in one box, even the "AA" batteries for the transmitter
- The included full-Range Spektrum™ DXe 2.4GHz DSMX transmitter can be used with a variety of other Spektrum-equipped products
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam™ construction is extraordinarily tough; but in case of damage, you can make repairs with almost any glue and be back in the air in minutes
- 48" Hobbyzone Super Cub S Trainer RC Airplane with SAFE Technology (RTF)
- Full-Range Spektrum™ DXe 2.4GHz DSMX transmitter
- 11.1V 3S 1300mAh LiPo battery
- NEW Dynamite LiPo balancing charger with AC power supply (New upgraded charger as of October 2014)
- 4 "AA" batteries to power the charger/transmitter
Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box.
- Admiral 11.1V 3S 1300mAh LiPo battery with EC3 connector - EPR13003EC3
47.7in / 1212mm
32.5in / 826mm
25.2oz / 714g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||Refer to the manual|
480-size brushed motor (installed)
Electronic Speed Control
Propeller / EDF
2x SV80 servos (installed)
|Landing Gear||Two main / Functional tailwheel|
11.1V 3S 1300mAh LiPo battery (included)
Full-Range Spektrum™ DX4e 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter (included)
|Build Time||1 Hour or less|
Product Spare Parts