KDS Chase 360 Collective Pitch 814mm (32") Rotor Diameter - COMBO
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
KDS Chase 360 Collective Pitch 814mm (32") Rotor Diameter - COMBO - KC-360-C2
Chase 360, designed in Australia by Glen Kimpton. Offering an entirely new concept in remote control helicopters. Chase 360 was designed to offer something different, not just an improvement but a head start above what is commonly done. Chase 360 – responsive controls that just can’t go wrong.
Note: The blades do NOT come with this combo. You must purchase the blades separately.
- Dual stage belt drive reduction system. Totally eliminating gears for extremely quiet, strong, rigid and vibration free operation.
- Optimized 120 degree CCPM servo geometry provides the most consistent cyclic control possible, providing elegant, fast and stable 3D performance.
- Design focus on Center of Gravity location was paramount, combined with low moment of inertia for unsurpassed 3D performance!
- Strong crash resistant components like; larger bearings, 8mm hollow main shaft, 5mm spindle and 4mm tail shaft. Designed to keep you flying not repairing.
- Quick release battery system for instant changes without removing the canopy.
- And much more waiting for you to discover.
- KDS Chase 360 Collective Pitch 814mm (32") Rotor Diameter - COMBO
- Scorpion HK2520-1880Kv motor
- Hobbywing ESC 50A V3
- 3 x KDS N320S cyclic servo
- KDS N320T tail servo
- EBAR V2 Flybarless system
- 6+ Channel 2.4GHz transmitter with helicopter programming - Click Here for recommendations
- 6+ Channel receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- 6S 22.2V 1400-1500mAh Lipo battery
- Additional components may be required depending on setup and/or flying style
Electric Collective Pitch Flybarless Helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter
32in / 814mm
Tail Rotor Diameter
27.16in / 690mm
3.74in / 95mm
7.87in / 200mm
Rotor Blade Length
14.17in / 360mm
2520-1880Kv Brushless Inrunner
50A (Not Included)
Main Gear Ratio
Approximate Flight Time
6+ Channel 2.4GHz transmitter with Helicopter programming (Not Included)
6S 22.2V 1400 - 1500mAh LiPo (Not Included)
|Build Time||6 Hours|
Product Spare Parts