Kyosho Inferno GT2 VE 2020 AMG Mercedes GT3 1/8 Scale 4WD Car - RTR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $-619.00)
- Unit price
Inferno GT2 VE 2020 AMG Mercedes GT3 1/8 Scale 4WD Car - RTR from Kyosho - KYO34109
Version Info: This car is delivered as "RTR", however it does require 4x AA batteries for the transmitter, and TWO 7.4V LiPo 5000mAh batteries with a T-Connector in series for the chassis (see Requires below for details).
The dynamic performance of the Inferno GT2 RACE SPEC built on the combination of formidable 1/8 scale size and the speed of a GT machine has undergone an electric power transformation into the Inferno GT2 VE RACE SPEC. While maintaining the full potency of the proven race battle power of the Inferno GT2 chassis, the VE incorporates the 4-cell LiPo battery compatible KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX8 brushless motor and BRAINZ8 ESC at its power core. The high rigidity main chassis is equipped with side guards to strengthen impact resistance and keep dirt and debris out to improve overall reliability and performance.
The included 2.4GHz Syncro KT-331P transmitter automatically manages frequency bands and features high visibility LCD screen with the functions expected of a mid-range transmitter such as dual-rate and ABS plus safety features such as failsafe function. The Syncro KT-331P works in perfect combination with the high-torque, metal-geared KS-5031-09MW servo to deliver finger tip control of the big size GT machine. With the Readyset, you can experience the dynamic action of GT racing without delay while the quiet performance of electric motor power opens up this experience to any time and place and it is backed by Motion RC's world-renowned customer service and technical support. Drive on!
Visit the Official Kyosho Inferno GT2 VE 2020 AMG Mercedes GT3 1/8 Scale 4WD Car Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
Kyosho Speed House TORX8 2000Kv brushless motor provides powerful performance and dynamic acceleration.
Simple and Precise ESC Setup
Also equipped with the Kyosho Speed House BRAINZ8 ESC. Features simple Setup Switch functions with precise adjustment of power output characteristics.
The receiver is protected inside a special radio box. Adoption of a one-piece steering servo holder improves maintenance efficiency. Metal gears of the high-torque KS-5031-09MW servo handle the heavy loads of this big machine to deliver superior control.
New Wheel Design
New detailed wheel design and high grip tires for a more true to scale appearance.
- Equipped with user-friendly KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless motor and ESC
- Simple chassis structure realizes superior maintenance efficiency
- Steel gears equipped on front and rear diffs deliver excellent durability
- Included Syncro KT-331P transmitter allows precision setting
- Equipped with high-torque KS-5031-09MW servo featuring metal gears
- Torque rods equipped on both front and rear
- Long wheelbase specifications realize superior running stability and scale appearance
- Turnbuckle tie rods and upper arms allow easy alignment adjustment
- Includes rear wing that can provide increased downforce
- Kyosho Inferno GT2 VE 2020 AMG Mercedes GT3 1/8 Scale 4WD Car - RTR
- Pre-assembled chassis with 2-channel 2.4ghz radio system
- Pre-painted body complete with decals
- KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX8+ 2300Kv brushless
- KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE BRAINZ8 ESC
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter
- Hexagonal wrench: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
- 4x AA NiMH batteries - we recommend the Admiral AA NiMH 2600mAh Rechargeable Batteries (Pack of 4)
- 2S 7.4V 4000 - 5000mAh LiPo batteries - we recommend the Admiral 5300mAh 4S 14.8V 60C Hard Case LiPo Battery with T Connector
- 2S LiPo compatible battery charger - we recommend the SkyRC e3 11W 3 Cell (3S) Compact AC LiPo Battery Charger