Kyosho Mini-Z Subaru Impreza with Aero Kit Yellow Readyset 1/27 Scale AWD Car - RTR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $-189.99)
- Unit price
- Spare Parts
Mini-Z Subaru Impreza with Aero Kit Yellow Readyset 1/27 Scale AWD Car - RTR from Kyosho - KYO32620MY
Version Info: This car is delivered as "RTR", however does require 4x AAA batteries for the transmitter and 4x AAA batteries for the chassis, purchased separately (see Requires below for details).
To bring its dynamic performance to even more drivers, the MINI-Z AWD is now available in a Readyset. The MA-020 chassis features VCS (variable camber suspension) on the front that optimizes camber change with suspension stroke and a specially designed circuit board. The chassis design allows space for installing the optional MZW431 gyro unit. The gyro can be adjusted by turning a small volume adjuster on the chassis to reflect the amount of steering correction in response to changes in chassis posture, allowing beginners through to experts to drive to their full potential.
Fully kitted out with precision ball bearings, the high drive efficiency of the MA-020 chassis is complimented in the Readyset by the unique scale body and 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P R/C system that requires no frequency band setting; all at a great value price. Simply install the batteries to enjoy the thrill of drift driving with the included set of drift tires. The chassis is compatible with nearly all ASC MINI-Z bodies (additional parts may be required for some body styles). The MINI-Z AWD promises a unique world of dramatic racing action for you to experience and enjoy and your Kyosho car is backed by Motion RC's world-renowned customer service and technical support. Drive on!
Visit the Official Kyosho Mini-Z Subaru Impreza with Aero Kit Yellow AWD Car Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
VCS Front Suspension
Features VCS front suspension that optimizes camber change with suspension stroke. Replacement of front suspension coil springs is easy with no tools required.
Gyro Mounting Space*
AWD version is designed with special mounting space for gyro (MZW431/sold separately*) and gyro adjustment volume control.
Strut-Type Rear Suspension
Equipped with strut-type rear suspension.
Equipped with drift tires and Full 14 ball bearing set as standard.
- MINI-Z AWD Readyset based on MA-020 chassis
- Special circuit board updated with optimized steering control program
- Chassis features gyro sensitivity adjustment function
- Drift tires are installed as standard
- Readyset requires only batteries to be ready for action!
- Features 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter that requires no setup of frequency bands
- Factory completed body comes with display model quality finish
- Features VCS (variable camber suspension) that adjusts camber in accordance with suspension stroke
- Coil spring on front suspension can be easily replaced without tools
- Kyosho Mini-Z Subaru Impreza with Aero Kit Yellow Readyset 1/27 Scale AWD Car - RTR
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Pre-painted factory assembled plastic body, finished with markings
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter
- Drift tires (installed)
- Pinion gears (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gears for wheelbases: 27T, 29T, 31T for M, L
- Pinion gear tool
- Spare wheel nuts and wheel wrench
- 4x AAA alkaline batteries for transmitter
- 4x AAA alkaline batteries for chassis