Mobius 2 Action Camera 1080P 60FPS H.265 HEVC H.264 AVC
Mobius 2 Action Camera 1080P 60FPS H.265 HEVC H.264 AVC - MOB2AC1080P60
Capture your RC aircraft in the best possible light unparalleled in this economical price point. This is the New Mobius 2 Action 1080p 60FPS HD Lightweight Camera weighing around 27 grams with full 1080p HD and 60 Frames Per Second video capability. Comes with a Field Of View (FOV) of 130° (Diagonally: 165°) super wide angle lens. Includes a mounting base.
Embrace the latest compression technology - H.265 HEVC
It’s the first small sports camera in the world that supports the next generation of video compression, H.265 HEVC. Windows 10 supports H.265 HEVC. Several media players are embracing the new codec as well, like MPC-HC, Divx Player, Potplayer and more. H.264 AVC is supported as well.
Extremely Low Power Consumption. Perfect power management.
The Mobius 2 Action Camera can record over 120 minutes of Full HD 1080P 60fps video with the built-in 820mah lipo-battery fully charged. It’s as low as 1.6w, while 2.4w to 3w for other cameras capable of 1080p 60fps. Lower power consumption and less heat is critically important for a small and compact camera. The Mobius 2 Action Camera will resist crashing or freezing up like many other cameras due to over heating.
Smart Mounting Solution with Heatsink function
The Mobius 2 Action Camera comes with a standard 1/4" detachable camera mount made of copper and doubles as a heatsink.
Improved Wide Dynamic Range
Clearer Detail When In Movement
- 1080p HD Video Quality - The Mobius 2 Action Camera can record in beautiful 1080P HD video quality at 60 frames per second. There is also a 720P 60 frames per second option suitable for extremely fast action recording, and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) recording for low light scenarios. A Time Lapse mode, where the camera will automatically take Time-Lapsed still images is also included. The Mobius can also be configured for motion detect recording; allowing the user to set the sensitivity.
- 130° Field Of View - The Mobius 2 Action Camera has a super wide angle lens of 130° (Diagonally: 165°) to capture even more of the action in your surroundings.
- Long Battery Life - The Mobius 2 Action Camera can record for approximately 120 minutes at a time of full HD 1080p 60fps. The Mobius 2 Action Camera is capable of recording live video while connected to an external power source as well, such as a driving recorder.
- Mounting Base - A mounting base is included to easily mount to your RC aircraft, mountain bike, motorcycle, car and other objects to elevate your video experience. Acts as a heatsink as well.
- High Quality Audio - The Mobius 2 Action Camera records excellent quality audio at 512 Kbps PCM (CD quality). Audio can be turned off as well via the configuration utility.
- 1 Mobius 2 Action 1080P 60FPS Camera
- 1 Mounting Base
- 1 USB cable
- 1 pair hook and loop mounting material
- 1 Mobius TV cable
- Micro SD Card
- Mobius Camera Battery Eliminator Cable - MOBBEC
Angle of View
FOV 130° (Diagonally: 165°) Super wide angle
1080P 60fps, 1080P 30fps, 720P 120fps, 720P 60fps, 720P 30fps. H.265 HEVC and H.264 AVC, MP4
Time Lapse photo supported
Video Mode 1, Video Mode 2, Photo Mode, (you can customize each mode to suit your application)
Mini 10Pin USB (USB2.0 Highspeed)
Supports Micro-SD memory card (not included). Suggest Class 10 or above. 64GB card supported
LED Indicator Lights
Red, yellow, blue, green
Internal Lipo Battery
820mah. It can record about 120 minutes of 1080p 60fps
Standard USB DC5V, with over voltage protection (5.6V-25V)
Approx 64mm(L) 36.5mm(W) 18mm(H)
Approx 45 grams only with battery included!
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Mobius Mini Instruction Manual
- Mobius ActionCam Instruction Manual
- Mobius 2 Action Camera Instruction Manual
- March 30, 2016 - Once you have formatted the Mobius Mini following the instructions and you are experiencing a black screen but working audio on video playback, first make sure the lens cap is removed. If the lens cap is removed and the video is still black, use the free mSetup.exe Windows configuration app to make sure your firmware is up-to-date. Once the firmware is up-to-date this should resolve the blank video issue. Important note: If the video is still not recording make sure you have H.264 selected for the Video CODEC NOT H.265 HEVC which is incompatible on most systems.
- March 30, 2016 - The ActionCam does not come in a standard box but is packed and shipped in a protective plastic bag.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
- Reviews (7)
- Questions (2)
Mobius 2 action cam
A little more setup than I was expecting but once done worked like a charm. Video quality is really good. Sure adds a new dimension to flying. Thanks Motion RC for your usual great service. I had a few questions while setting it up but you helped me through it. Thanks again, love dealing with you folks,
Mobius 2 Action Camera
I was shocked how good it is, really happy that I bought this, easy to use, small, light so you can mount it anywhere, you won't believe the quality of the picture, color, etc. Diffenitly the best small video capture camera out there right now, especially the price
Great video for the price.
I finally did a few maiden flights on 4 planes. I put the cam on all of them. I love it. Great video quality. Only thing I cant figure out is the audio. It's very loud . I have seen others us it for flight videos. there audio sounds clean and clear. I'm going to try and put a small piece of foam over the mike to deaden the wind a bit. Kind of like using a pop screen on my band mikes when we play outside. Its very light and small. I didn't notice any control effects on my planes at all.
Finaly got one.
Tried it out. took some time to get used to. had to play around with settings. Set it up for 4 planes to maiden. Was so happy to see aerial view of the small field we fly at. was fun. I suggest a piece of foam around the microphone. Audio was kinda loud . Have to keep playing around with it. But Great videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUMnj8WMx9U9yr_H-OsN0Kw
Tough & Crytal Clear
As always, Motion RC took care of me. Very fast delivery and the Mobius 2 Action Camera is very clear and tough as nails! Recently, I had a elevator servo failure which caused my glider to nose dive from about 200+ feet, the glider is destroyed but the camera continued to record and I still use it to this day with no problems. Great customer service as well. Thanks Motion RC! Happy Costumer...
Got this camera to go with a FMS easy trainer to fly at my parents house when I visit. First attempt with a plane and video camera. Plane and camera work very well together. Was really surprised by the quality of video from such a small camera. Did very well with early morning flights, mid day flights, and flight late in evening as sun was going down. Just charged the battery, installed micro SD card, mounted on plane CG, turned on video, and went flying. Was able to make out the different depths of the pond from the video and make out some deer around the edge. Looking forward to mounting camera on more aerobatic aircraft when I get back home.
Great HD/60FPS camera for the price point
Nice HD 1080p/60fps quality camera for the price. Just make sure you follow the instructions, have a good Micro SD card, download the mSetup app (makes configuring your camera in Windows easy breezy) and make sure your firmware is up to date. It doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure out this camera's operations but you do need to become familiar with the basics and setup. I have two now and may have to grab a third for multiple angles on those big sorties!