Mobius ActionCam 1080p Mini HD Camera
Mobius 1080p High Definition Mini Action Camera - MOB1080AC
The Mobius ActionCam is the big brother to the best-selling 808 keychain camera. With a high quality 1080p image sensor, the Mobius camera produces videos which rival the quality of the popular GoPro Hero or Sony ActionCam, while costing less than one quarter of the price. The camera's compact size (1 3/8″ x 2 1/2″ x 3/4″ inches) and light weight (1.4 ounces) make it the perfect choice for airplane, helicopter, and multi-rotor on-board and FPV video.
- HD Video Quality - The Mobius can record in beautiful 1080P H.264. HD video quality at 30 frames per second. At the highest video quality, the bit rate will be nearly 18,000 kpbs in wide angle recording. There is also a 720P 60 frames per second option suitable for extremely fast action recording, and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) recording for low light scenarios. A Time Lapse mode, where the camera will automatically take Time-Lapsed still images is also included. The Mobius can also be configured for motion detect recording; allowing the user to set the sensitivity.
- Long Battery Life - The Mobius can record for approximately 85-90 minutes at a time. Add a power bank to increase the battery life. The Mobius Actioncam is capable of recording live video while connected to an external power source as well, such as a driving recorder.
- High Quality Audio - The Mobius records excellent quality audio at 512 Kbps PCM (CD quality). Audio can be turned off as well via the configuration utility.
Case Revision - A new Mobius case has been updated with this latest version. The main difference is a widening of the top LED observation hole filled with a clear plastic "light pipe" that extends over the four LED's inside, capturing the LED illumination and directing it to the plastic in the hole where it is much easier to see.
Circuit Board Revision - A new V3 circuit board has been released with an over-voltage protection IC added at the USB plug which will immediately disconnect external power if the applied voltage is between 5.6V and 28V (nominal). This will protect the camera from virtually all of the situations where greater than standard 5V USB power (e.g. 12+ V from a 3S lipo flight pack or FPV TX buss) has been accidentally connected to the camera. This protection IC is ahead of all other camera circuitry, so there will be no indication from the camera when this circuit cuts power. There simply will be no power from the external source. If the camera was already operating on it's internal battery when an over-voltage external supply is connected, it will continue recording on it's internal battery with no help or re-charging available from the external source. NOTE: This IC protection does NOT provide any reverse polarity protection, so it is still imperative that ANY external power connection is not reversed. Doing so will damage the circuitry, as will external power that exceeds 28V. The V3 circuit board will otherwise perform like the V2 board.
Optional Battery Available - An 820 mAH battery is now available, which fits in the standard Mobius case and will boost the normal recording time (in default 1080p mode with normal data rate) by about 60% to approximately 130 min . Charging, of course will take proportionally longer. The V3 circuit board has a higher battery charge current than the V1 and V2 boards, and will recharge the new battery in about 3 hours, whereas the earlier circuit boards will take about 5+ hours for a full re-charge. The new battery weighs about 5 gms more than the 520 mAH original battery.
- Mobius 1080p ActionCam
- Attachment sleeve
- 1/4-20 threaded tripod mount
- USB cable
- Lens cover
- Micro SD Card
- Mobius Camera Battery Eliminator Cable - MOBBEC
Rechargeable LIPO Battery (500mah), with Battery Charger Manage IC
Video: 1080P 30FPS FULL HD, 720P 60FPS, 720P 30FPS HD H.264/AVC1 video codec, .MOV file format
2304 x 1536, 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720, supports Time Lapse Photo
|Micro SD||MicroSD card slot, supports up to 32GB, suggest using Class 4 or above|
USB2.0, plug and play, easy connection with computers, no driver needed
Live TV video output while recording videos with the TV out cables (optional)
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Mobius Mini Instruction Manual
- Mobius ActionCam Instruction Manual
- Mobius 2 Action Camera Instruction Manual
- March 30, 2016 - Once you have formatted the Mobius Mini following the instructions and you are experiencing a black screen but working audio on video playback, first make sure the lens cap is removed. If the lens cap is removed and the video is still black, use the free mSetup.exe Windows configuration app to make sure your firmware is up-to-date. Once the firmware is up-to-date this should resolve the blank video issue. Important note: If the video is still not recording make sure you have H.264 selected for the Video CODEC NOT H.265 HEVC which is incompatible on most systems.
- March 30, 2016 - The ActionCam does not come in a standard box but is packed and shipped in a protective plastic bag.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
very nice good on rc
very nice good on rc planrd
First class item i see it is now out of stock.
The camera is simple to operate and very light, love it
Great Camera for the price. Just as clear as a Go-Pro but only a fraction of the cost!
good value, good picture, easy
good value, good picture, easy to use
Mobius Camera works great.
This is a genuine Mobius Camera and it works great. It is way more aerodynamic than my Go Pros and mounts on my airplanes much easier than any other camera I have tried to mount. Pictures and videos are very clear. See the my video comparison of Genuine Mobius and Knockoff Mobius at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c602gIDLqAU
Purchased 12-15 and two months later will not work properly. Made 8 videos before it quit. Keep pushing mode buttons until it finally lights. Will not record anything. Looked on the Mobius thread on RC groups and this issue is occurring on some units.
Greetings, What an outstanding product!!! So simple and easy to start using as soon as it's charged!! Great video and audio quality. Owning one of these is just not enough!!