MrRCSound ASPIRE Sound System - MRS002
The Mr RC Aspire sound system is an upgraded version of the standard MrRC v4.1a system offering a more powerful amplifier, improved memory capability, and addition sounds.
- More Powerful Amplifier - Rated at 5X the power of the V4.1 amplifier, but it is being utilized at 2X the power of the V4.1 amplifier. Voltage range is 11.1 volt to 33.7. This leaves overhead so the amplifier is not taxed, as well as staying within the safety limit of the TT-25 transducers. For larger planes, an additional amplifier can be added for even more volume.
- Included Speakers - One speaker (transducer) is included and one additional speaker can be added.
- Micro SD Memory System - This allows for much greater space for larger sound files and ease of use. The V4.1 memory was 8mb total for all 6 stock sounds. The ASPIRE sounds will be approximately 110mb per engine sound! This allows for much higher quality (16 bit 44K CD quality), longer engine loops, and overall better performance.
- Random Start/Shutdown - Each engine sound will have multiple startups and shutdowns for that respective engine. Real engines always have some differences each time they start and shut down. Sometimes an extra cough, sputter, rev up, etc. To attempt to recreate this the ASPIRE will randomly choose a startup and shutdown of the respective engine, giving a semi-unique experience each time you fly. Engine sounds can have up to 15 different startups and 10 different shutdowns sounds.
- Automatic Whistle Trigger - Many aircraft have distinct whistle sounds, such as the P-51 or F4-U. The ASPIRE has a built in accelerometer which will detect a pull out of a dive or hard turn and automatically trigger the proper whistle sound.
- New Sound Rendering - MrRCSound has developed a completely new method for creating the engine sounds. Both the engine idle and the high RPM are real recordings of the respective engine. The processing allows for a very realistic ramp up and down through the RPM range.The delivered sound has a much higher quality sound; you will notice that there are much more bass tones that give a better representation of the real engine.
- Random Chatter/Sounds - One of the optional AUX channels on the ASPIRE will have the ability to randomly select sounds. Depending on the engine being used, these could be aircraft related sounds, ATC chatter, or Pilot chatter, such as "Enemy, 10 o'clock high!" Other Aux. channels will have things such as guns, bombs, etc.
- Prop Noise - MrRCSound has intentionally chosen high RPM sounds with a lot of the actual prop noise. This gives a more realistic sound in flight. Like on a real aircraft, there is not much prop noise at idle. While throttling up through the RPM range you will being to hear increasing prop noise, just like you would hear with a real aircraft.
- Includes 8 sound packs:
- Double Wasp
- Wright Cyclone
- BMW 810
- Wasp Jr.
Features of the TT-25 "speaker" (comes with 1 TT-25)
- Speaker weighs only 2.7oz - 3.1oz
- Only 2" diameter and 1" thick
- No need to cut holes in your plane
- Easy mounting inside the fuse
- No dead spots because you whole plane is the speaker
- Improved bass response over a standard speaker
- Rugged - no paper cone to damage in a crash
- 108db (max) at 1M sound output
Optional upgrades: (click the spare parts tab to see all optional components)
- Additional speaker: The base unit speaker is good for planes 900mm to 1400mm. We recommend a second TT-25 transducer speaker, which easily plugs into the base unit, for planes 1400mm to 1650mm.
- Additional Amplifier (allows for 2 more speakers for a total of 4)
- Base speaker: If you want to add some low tone base to you plane, you can add a Bass Transducer as opposed to an additional speaker.
- MrRCSound 6 LED Gun Light Set: This is a set of 6 bright orange 5mm LED lights that is pre-wired to plug into the MrRCSound V4.1 sound system.
- If your plane has a T-connector for the battery - we highly recommend our "pass through T connector" with a JST connector tap. This will allow you to power the MrRCsound ASPIRE using your flight battery.
- ASPIRE WWII Sound Pack - Click Here
- ASPIRE WWI Sound Pack - Click Here
- ASPIRE Multi-Engine Sound Pack - Click Here
- ASPIRE Jet Sound Pack - Click Here
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
I've put a few flights on my P-51 with this installed and it sounds great. I only installed the single transducer that came with the package; there is a slight sound difference when making a pass in one direction vs. the other (it's mounted on the interior side of the fuse). I'd imagine the 2nd speaker you can attach would even that out, but not necessary. Have a smile on my face the whole time flying as it just makes the whole experience better. Just received the multi-engine sound pack for my B-24...can't wait to get that up in the air! Here's some fly-by's. I noticed after that the volume was at about 80% on this run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owlR3aW2c3U
Ze hebben hun best gedaan om zo goed mogelijk de klant te helpen. Ik ben zeer tevreden over hun en over de spullen die ook snel worden verstuurd.
Sorry to say it doesn't work with the Spektrum IX12 and the AR9030T with the B24. It will idle but that's it, the system doesn't respond when you advance the throttle. I've reached out to MrRcSound, Motion RC and RC Groups and tried everyone's suggestions and no luck. So far I haven't been able to connect with anybody that has this same setup. It seems simple enough, it just may not be compatible with this setup.
Awsome sound put in my A10 and I love it.
EVERY THING I RECEIVED WAS AS I HAD EXPECTED, ALL UNITS APPEAR WELL BUILT AND OF GOOD QUALITY.
I got one of these units with an extra TT-25 for the Flightline Corsair. The Double Wasp engine sound is great. I love the startup and engine off sequences. It really adds to the experience when the aircraft comes by for a low pass with the engine roaring. The gun sound is ok, not great. It does not really sound like .50 cals to me. The negative parts. The whistle sound does not work as well as one would like. The board was installed against the side of the fuselage and it recognized every turn as a dive, which was more annoying than anything. One transducer stopped working after 4 flights. I am contacting Motion to see what my options are. But it is a bit disappointing that it would last so little. They get really hot and people have been putting heat sinks on them. But it seem to me that if they are operating so close to failure, they should come with the heat sinks included. Overall, I am glad I bought it and I am hopping it was just one bad transducer and it will continue to sound awesome.
This sound system is the best I have ever seen , sound is true to full size , very easy to install.
This is my 3rd setup, I love this !!!
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?