MrRCSound ASPIRE Sound System
MrRCSound ASPIRE Sound System - MRS002
The Mr RC Aspire sound system is an upgraded version of the standard MrRC v4.1a system offering a more powerful amplifier, improved memory capability, and addition sounds.
- More Powerful Amplifier - Rated at 5X the power of the V4.1 amplifier, but it is being utilized at 2X the power of the V4.1 amplifier. Voltage range is 11.1 volt to 33.7. This leaves overhead so the amplifier is not taxed, as well as staying within the safety limit of the TT-25 transducers. For larger planes, an additional amplifier can be added for even more volume.
- Included Speakers - One speaker (transducer) is included and one additional speaker can be added.
- Micro SD Memory System - This allows for much greater space for larger sound files and ease of use. The V4.1 memory was 8mb total for all 6 stock sounds. The ASPIRE sounds will be approximately 110mb per engine sound! This allows for much higher quality (16 bit 44K CD quality), longer engine loops, and overall better performance.
- Random Start/Shutdown - Each engine sound will have multiple startups and shutdowns for that respective engine. Real engines always have some differences each time they start and shut down. Sometimes an extra cough, sputter, rev up, etc. To attempt to recreate this the ASPIRE will randomly choose a startup and shutdown of the respective engine, giving a semi-unique experience each time you fly. Engine sounds can have up to 15 different startups and 10 different shutdowns sounds.
- Automatic Whistle Trigger - Many aircraft have distinct whistle sounds, such as the P-51 or F4-U. The ASPIRE has a built in accelerometer which will detect a pull out of a dive or hard turn and automatically trigger the proper whistle sound.
- New Sound Rendering - MrRCSound has developed a completely new method for creating the engine sounds. Both the engine idle and the high RPM are real recordings of the respective engine. The processing allows for a very realistic ramp up and down through the RPM range.The delivered sound has a much higher quality sound; you will notice that there are much more bass tones that give a better representation of the real engine.
- Random Chatter/Sounds - One of the optional AUX channels on the ASPIRE will have the ability to randomly select sounds. Depending on the engine being used, these could be aircraft related sounds, ATC chatter, or Pilot chatter, such as "Enemy, 10 o'clock high!" Other Aux. channels will have things such as guns, bombs, etc.
- Prop Noise - MrRCSound has intentionally chosen high RPM sounds with a lot of the actual prop noise. This gives a more realistic sound in flight. Like on a real aircraft, there is not much prop noise at idle. While throttling up through the RPM range you will being to hear increasing prop noise, just like you would hear with a real aircraft.
- Includes 8 sound packs:
- Double Wasp
- Wright Cyclone
- BMW 810
- Wasp Jr.
Features of the TT-25 "speaker" (comes with 1 TT-25)
- Speaker weighs only 2.7oz - 3.1oz
- Only 2" diameter and 1" thick
- No need to cut holes in your plane
- Easy mounting inside the fuse
- No dead spots because you whole plane is the speaker
- Improved bass response over a standard speaker
- Rugged - no paper cone to damage in a crash
- 108db (max) at 1M sound output
Optional upgrades: (click the spare parts tab to see all optional components)
- Additional speaker: The base unit speaker is good for planes 900mm to 1400mm. We recommend a second TT-25 transducer speaker, which easily plugs into the base unit, for planes 1400mm to 1650mm.
- Additional Amplifier (allows for 2 more speakers for a total of 4)
- Base speaker: If you want to add some low tone base to you plane, you can add a Bass Transducer as opposed to an additional speaker.
- MrRCSound 6 LED Gun Light Set: This is a set of 6 bright orange 5mm LED lights that is pre-wired to plug into the MrRCSound V4.1 sound system.
- If your plane has a T-connector for the battery - we highly recommend our "pass through T connector" with a JST connector tap. This will allow you to power the MrRCsound ASPIRE using your flight battery.
- ASPIRE WWII Sound Pack - Click Here
- ASPIRE WWI Sound Pack - Click Here
- ASPIRE Multi-Engine Sound Pack - Click Here
- ASPIRE Jet Sound Pack - Click Here
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Life like sound
This sound system is the best I have ever seen , sound is true to full size , very easy to install.
This sound generator is AMAZING!!!
This is my 3rd setup, I love this !!!
I’ve installed an ASPIRE with 2xTT-25 with good results. The only point I have had doubts was related to TT-25 to ASPIRE board polarity. TT-25 instructions say it wrong (may be is was OK for previous board models). Just notice what Aspire board says (polarity printed on It). I installed all into an FMS 1500 mm Thunderbolt. Enough room. Weight doesn’t affect flight. I bought heat shrinks because transducers get too hot (unless you set volume less than 40%). I used an USB decoder to gain more channels from receiver to use all 4 ASPIRE different sounds (throttle, guns, voices, ...). I was frightened about interference with my EagleTree Guardian (self leveling gyro) due to noticeable fuse vibrations but it works fine.
This sound generator is AMAZING!!!
I have 2 of these systems!!!
MrRCSound ASPIRE Sound System
I have found that the directions are somewhat difficult to understand. Need more examples of difficulties the buyer may find. Their description of the sound output is not adequate to use for trouble shooting. I am still working to get the results that I want. I will call MotionRC to get some assistance.
MrRC Sound System
I installed the MrRc sound system in my Carbon Z Cessna 150. I installed two speakers. The system performed very well, just as advertised. It was easy to set up and the volume is good. It is much easier to use a battery adapter that has the built in jst connector to power the sound system and add a mini jst on off switch to power the sound system. The little jst plugs can be tricky to unplug if you don't because they are so small. The switch does away with having to unplug after every flight.
Wow! what can I say. It is as good as advertised, easy to install, and with all the engine sounds available, perfect.