Parkzone Radian 2000mm (79") Wingspan - PNP
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
- Clearance items are NEW merchandise in factory sealed boxes.
- Because of their deeply discounted prices, all Motion RC clearance items are sold “AS IS” and cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstance.
- Clearance merchandise DOES NOT have a warranty. The buyer is responsible for any problems or repairs after purchase.
79" Wingspan Parkzone Radian Sport Glider - Receiver Ready (PNP) - PKZ4775
The ParkZone Radian™ offers the perfect opportunity for park pilots to experience the true essence of flight. Although a powerful 480 brushless motor enables the initial launch, the propeller soon folds back to reduce drag, freeing the plane to utilize thermals of air to remain aloft, instead of batteries. That means flight times for this quiet and eco-friendly alternative are much longer than they are with traditional electric aircraft, making a relaxing day in the great outdoors even better.
Like all of ParkZone’s innovative and high-quality aircraft, the Radian looks great right out of the box. The plane’s large 2-meter wingspan and elliptical dihedral design improve flight performance and visibility from the ground, while plug-in wings provide for easy transportation and storage.
Not only does the Radian’s lightweight Z-Foam™ construction offer the perfect balance of weight and durability, it also makes repairs simple and quick. With the Plug-N-Play version, just install your battery and receiver, and you are only minutes away from the ultimate soaring adventure.
- Large 2-meter wingspan makes the Radian™ easy to see and provides an excellent lift-to-drag ratio
- Plug-in wings separate for easy transportation and storage
- Powerful 480-size, 960Kv outrunner brushless motor for efficient power
- Throttle, rudder, and elevator provide true 3-channel flight and maneuverability
- E-flite's Pro 30A Brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC for maximum performance
- Durable, lightweight and repairable Z-Foam™ construction
- Also available in an RTF version (PKZ4700)
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
- Parkzone Radian 2M Glider
- ESC, motor, and all servos are pre-installed
- Minimum 4 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 4 Channel Receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- 3 Cell 11.1V 1300 mAh Lipo Battery - EPR13003
- Lipo Battery Charger - Click Here for recommendations
- If you are using our Admiral LiPo Batteries you will need an EC3 Female to T-Connector Male Adapter
2000mm / 78.7in
1140mm / 44.7in
850g / 30oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||62mm behind the leading edge of the wing|
|480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner from ParkZone|
Electronic Speed Control
E-flite's 30A brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC (included), EC3 Connector
Propeller / EDF
2-Blade folding propeller
|Landing Gear||None - Belly Lander|
3S 11.1V 1300Ah 20C LiPo
4 Channel Minimum
|Build Time||1 Hour|