Parkzone T-28 Trojan 1100mm (43") Wingspan - BNF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
43" Wingspan Parkzone T-28 Trojan in US Navy Trainer Color Scheme - Bind-N-Fly (BNF) - PKZ4480
NOTE: The Parkzone version of this plane has been discontinued. Please see the rebranded E-Flite T-28 (part number EFL4450) for an identical replacement.
The T-28 Trojan was a piston-powered U.S. military trainer used in the 1950s through the early 1970s. The original Trojan had a frameless canopy and an impressive engine that gave it a top speed exceeding 280 mph. Now you can pilot an electric scale replica of this historical warbird.
ParkZone’s T-28D comes powered with a potent 480 brushless outrunner motor that provides spirited climb and sport aerobatic performance. Its tough Z-Foam™ construction is exceptionally resistant to damage but can be easily repaired with any medium-viscosity CA or epoxy.
The ParkZone T-28 Trojan boasts a winning combination of smooth flight characteristics and scale good looks that everyone from intermediate to expert pilots will love. Its great-looking U.S. Navy paint scheme is already applied and the electronics are installed. All you have to do is attach the wing and tail while the battery is charging and then bind its receiver to a full-range DSM2™/DSMX transmitter.
- Excellent flight times and good performance with a 3S 1800mAh Li-Po battery and balancing charger included
- Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
- Spektrum AR600 DSMX 6-channel sport receiver installed
- Tricycle landing gear allows for smooth taxis, takeoffs, and landings
- Realistic U.S. Navy paint scheme and decals
- Strong, durable, lightweight and easy to repair Z-Foam™ construction
- Parkzone T-28 Trojan
- 3S 1800mAh 25C Li-Po battery
- 2 to 3 cell DC variable rate balancing charger
- Minimum 4 channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter - Click Here for recommendations
- If you are using our Admiral LiPo Batteries you will need an EC3 Female to T-Connector Male Adapter
1118mm / 44.0in
914mm / 36in
875g / 30oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||Please Check Manual|
|480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
E-flite 30A Pro Brushless ESC with Switch Mode BEC
Propeller / EDF
9.5x7.5 2-blade propeller
|Landing Gear||Fixed main landing gear with steerable nose gear|
3S 11.1V 1800Ah 25C LiPo
4 Channel Minimum DSM2/DSMX compatible radio
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts