Ready2Fly 90mm EDF de Havilland DH-112 Venom Swiss Red - ARF
Ready2Fly 90mm EDF de Havilland DH 112 Venom Jet Version 2 Swiss Red Scheme - ARF - RJ30231K
NOTE: This ARF version is intended for pilots who want to install their own power system and servos. Just drop in your own ESC, motor, fan, and servos and you'll be airborne.
This is the new version 2 (V2) of Ready2Fly's Venom EDF Jet with Swiss red livery. This upgraded version has significant upgrades to the airframe. The Venom V2 now includes an increased number of carbon wing spares for rigidity, strengthening of the overall tail section, and a complete redesign of the horizontal and vertical stabilizer sections for improved performance and scale appearance.
- New - stronger tail section, with revised rudder and elevator.
- New - Increased carbon spar count and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength and flexibility.
- Incredible scale details including hand painted pilots, scale canopy, shock absorbing landing gear, sequenced landing doors, and stunning Swiss Air Force graphics package.
- Large, nearly 5 foot, wingspan provides incredible scale detail and easy to see even at high speeds.
- Bright LED navigation lights for enhanced realism and dawn/dusk maneuvers.
- Electronic retractable landing gear with aluminum shock absorbing struts and sequenced gear doors.
- Full function flaps allow shorter take-off distances and slow, scale landings.
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges).
- 90mm EDF (12 blade fan with metal housing recommended)
- Brushless motor and electronic speed control (see specifications)
- Servos for control surfaces (see specifications table below)
- Minimum 6 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 6 Channel Receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector - EPR40006PRO
- Lipo Battery Charger - Click Here for recommendations
Note: This model does NOT include a weapons set. This is the Swiss airshow livery which did not utilize weapons.
1500mm / 59in
1100mm / 43.3in
2500g / 88.2oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||See Manual|
3748-1450KV motor (recommended)
Electronic Speed Control
130A, 8A UBEC with EC5 connector (recommended)
Propeller / EDF
90mm 12-Blade EDF (recommended)
9 x 9g high speed servos (recommended)
|Landing Gear||Nose and main gear have electronic retracts with shock-absorbing aluminum struts|
6S 22.2V 3600-4000mAh 40C LiPo with EC5 connector (recommended)
|Build Time||3+ Hours|
Product Spare Parts