Ready2Fly 90mm EDF de Havilland DH-112 Venom Swiss Red - PNP
Ready2Fly 90mm EDF de Havilland DH 112 Venom Jet Version 2 Swiss Red Scheme - Receiver Ready (PNP) - RJ30231PThis is the new version 2 (V2) of Ready2Fly's Venom EDF Jet with Swiss red livery. This upgraded version has significant upgrades to both the power system and the airframe. The Venom V2 now includes a 12 blade fan, 130A Hobbywing ESC, and powerful 3748-1450kv brushless motor. Structural upgrades include an increased number of carbon wing spars for rigidity, strengthening of the overall tail section, and a complete redesign of the horizontal and vertical stabilizer sections for improve performance and scale appearance.
- New - 90mm 12 blade ducted fan with metal housing and powerful 3748-1450kV brushless motor provides awesome power and incredible real life jet turbine sound.
- New - Premium quality 130 Amp Hobbywing ESC with 8A UBEC.
- New - stronger tail section, with revised rudder and elevator.
- New - Increased carbon spar count and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength and flexibility.
- Incredible scale details including hand painted pilots, scale canopy, shock absorbing landing gear, sequenced landing doors, and stunning Swiss Air Force graphics package.
- Large, nearly 5 foot, wingspan provides incredible scale detail and easy to see even at high speeds.
- Bright LED navigation lights for enhanced realism and dawn/dusk maneuvers.
- Electronic retractable landing gear with aluminum shock absorbing struts and sequenced gear doors.
- Full function flaps allow shorter take-off distances and slow, scale landings.
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges).
- Motor, servos, ESC and EDF come pre-installed for your convenience.
- Minimum 6 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 6 Channel Receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector - EPR40006PRO
- Lipo Battery Charger - Click Here for recommendations
Note: This model does NOT include a weapons set. This is the Swiss airshow livery which did not utilize weapons.
1500mm / 59in
1100mm / 43.3in
2500g / 88.2oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||See Manual|
3748-1450kv Brushless Motor
Electronic Speed Control
130A, 8A UBEC with EC5 connector
Propeller / EDF
90mm 12-Blade EDF
9 x 9g high speed servos
|Landing Gear||Nose and main gear have electronic retracts with shock-absorbing aluminum struts|
6S 22.2V 3600-4000mAh 40C LiPo with EC5 connector
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts