Ready2Fly de Havilland DH-112 Venom Swiss 90mm EDF V2 - ARF
Ready2Fly 90mm EDF de Havilland DH 112 Venom Jet Version 2 in Swiss Air Force Color Scheme - ARF - RJ30211K
This is the new version 2 (V2) of Ready2Fly's Venom EDF Jet. This upgraded version has several structural upgrades, including an increased number of carbon wing spares for rigidity, strengthening of the overall tail section, and a complete redesign of the horizontal and vertical stabilizer sections for improve performance and scale appearance.
This ARF version of the Ready2Fly DH 112 Venom allows you to customize the plane to your exact specifications, installing an EDF, motor, ESC, and servos of your choice. This is not a "barebones" ARF, upgraded features such as electronic retracts with full metal shock absorbing struts, scale drop down flaps, scale oridnance, and LED navigation lights are included as standard equipment.
- New - stronger tail section, with revised rudder and elevator.
- New - Increased carbon spar count and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength and flexibility.
- Incredible scale details including hand painted pilots, scale canopy, full ordinance package, shock absorbing landing gear, sequenced landing doors, and stunning Swiss Air Force graphics package.
- Large, nearly 5 foot, wingspan provides incredible scale detail and easy to see even at high speeds.
- Bright LED navigation lights for enhanced realism and dawn/dusk maneuvers
- Electronic retractable landing gear with aluminum shock absorbing struts and sequenced gear doors
- Full function flaps allow shorter take-off distances and slow, scale landings
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
- Control horns, rods, and clevises are included
- This cost effective ARF version will save you money when you want to customize the aircraft to your exact specifications.
- 90mm EDF, brushless motor, ESC and servos (see specifications tab for details)
- Minimum 6 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 6 Channel Receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector - EPR40006PRO
- Lipo Battery Charger - Click Here for recommendations
1500mm / 59in
1100mm / 43.3in
2500g / 88.2oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||See Manual|
3748-1450KV motor (recommended)
Electronic Speed Control
130A, 8A UBEC (recommended)
Propeller / EDF
90mm 12-Blade EDF (recommended)
9 x 9g high speed servos (recommended)
|Landing Gear||Nose and main gear have electronic retracts with shock-absorbing aluminum struts|
6S 22.2V 3600-4000mAh 40C LiPo (recommended)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts