RealFlight RC Flight Simulator v7.5 Upgrade For G4 And Above
RealFlight Version 7.5 Upgrade For G4 And Above - GPMZ4528
This is the Great Planes RealFlight 7.5 Upgrade for RealFlight versions G4 through 7.0, and RealFlight Drone Software.
NOTE: You MUST OWN a full version of REALFLIGHT to use this. This upgrade will not function if you do not own a prior version of Realflight. InterLink Controller Not Included.
Every year RealFlight is far and away R/C’s best-selling flight simulator — and every year it just keeps getting better! RF7.5 is available in 5 different versions, and all boast amazing technological advances. One of the most exciting innovations is an RF7.5 edition that features a wireless SLT interface — a first for RealFlight. Other RF7.5 editions include: One with an actual 6-channel Tactic TTX610 radio that can be used to fly any R/C aircraft at the flying field equipped with an SLT receiver. One featuring the incredibly realistic InterLink Elite controller by Futaba that has 8 channels for direct access to all RealFlight features with no setup required. One with a wired transmitter interface for pilots wishing to use a radio that is not SLT-compatible. The software-only upgrade that modelers can purchase for bringing their current RealFlight G4, G5 or 6 software up to RF7.5 specs.
All 6 editions of RF7.5 share other great new features that add to RealFlight’s fun and functionality:
- A new 3D flying site of a Japanese temple
- New aircraft, including multi-rotor designs
- RealPhysics™ technology upgrades that allow pilots to experience all of the nuances of multi-rotor flight
- A new Challenge called Scavenger Hunt
- A “Ghost Run” feature for competing against a visual of a modeler’s best times in any Challenge
All of these innovations complement the many existing features and functions of RealFlight, including Aircraft Editor with user-friendly tabbed dialogues, the most true-to-life physics of any simulator, reactive 3D objects, TrueView™ realistic lighting and so much more. With so many extraordinary features and so many options to fit the way you fly, RealFlight clearly remains R/C’s #1 flight simulator!
Pilots can test their skills in different game-like events. Completing a stage unlocks new, more difficult levels. The “Ghost Run” feature lets modelers compete against a visual image of their best individual times in any challenge.
AccuModel™ Aircraft Editor
Tabbed dialogues make it easy to change the wingspan, modify airfoils, add weaponry, convert from glow to electric power and more.
First Person Video (FPV)
Puts you in the cockpit for a true pilot’s-eye view. Many aircraft even feature enhanced window frame, engine and other detail for added realism.
Recreate the fun and unique flying experience of multi-rotor aircraft down to the last detail.
PhotoField™ and 3D Flying Sites
PhotoField sites are legendary for razor-sharp detail. 3D flying sites are embedded in over 5,000 square miles (12950 km) of TruLife Terrain™.
The excitement of multiplayer combat grows when you and your opponents can fly any aircraft and add any weaponry you wish.
- A total of over 130 aircraft, encompassing all types of airplanes, helis, sailplanes and multi-rotor designs
- Over 30 PhotoField™ and 3D flying sites to explore
- RealPhysics™ 3D
- TrueView™ realistic lighting
- Reset/Rewind on the InterLink™ Elite controller
- Multiplayer and MultiMode
- Onscreen camera controls
- Water takeoffs and landings
- Night flying
- Real Rendering™
- FlexiField™ flying site editor
- TruFlo™ Wind Dynamics
- Blade stop autorotations
- RealFlight Version 7.5 Software Upgrade for G4 and above DVD
Minimum Recommended System:
- Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. (Local administrator access required)
- Not compatible with Windows NT, Windows XP, Mac platforms or Windows emulators such as Virtual PC on a Mac.
- RealFlight performance will be greatly limited if used with a Netbook (Local administrator access required)
- Intel Pentium 1.0GHz or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM
- 10 GB Hard Drive Space
- DVD Drive
- 3D Accelerated Video with: 32 MB Dedicated Video Memory and Full Windows DirectX 9 compliant (Shader Model 2.0 or better)
Optimal System (For Best Graphical Performance):
- Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 3D Accelerated Video with: 512 MB dedicated video memory
- Broadband Internet connection
- Computer microphone for voice chat