RF-X RC Flight Simulator from RealFlight - Software Only
RF-X RC Flight Simulator from RealFlight - Software Only - GPMZ4548
Each and every one of the Motion RC Fly Boys have cut their teeth on RC Simulators. Honing their skills and keeping the rust off when Mother Nature doesn't allow for RC model flying outdoors. RealFlight has been leading the industry in realistic RC flight simulation with outstanding graphics and hyper-realistic flight physics for years and they have blown it out of the stratosphere with their latest version, RF-X.
The graphics have been taken to a whole new level of immersive realism thanks to UNIGINE, a real-time 3D engine designed to handle virtual scenes of unprecedented scale.
Accessing the world of RealFlight is easier than ever with a simple, intuitive interface which virtually guarantees you'll be up and flying in moments. There's zero learning curve, zero hassle, just flying fun.
Once you're in, the unbounded scope of the flying sites—especially the 8 million acre Sierra Nevada site—will astound you and their detail will draw you in. Numerous fan-favorite flying sites have been remastered. There are new international flying sites like Wasserkuppe in Germany and Calahorra Castle to enjoy as well. Plus, over fifty new aircraft, detailed to the panel lines and rivets, await your every command.
Pick up this software only version of RF-X and get all the detail, the physics, and the realism with supreme confidence! All you need is your own radio with trainer port and wired interface - GPMZ5024 - OR InterLink radio from a previous version of RealFlight.
- Unparalleled physics make RealFlight the #1 RC flight simulator on the market
- Simple, intuitive interface—zero learning curve, zero hassle
- Allows instant access to the RealFlight RF-X flight software (not included) through the same radio that you take to the flying field
- Reset/Rewind button on interface to replay victories or reverse crashes
- Unprecedented, immersive graphics driven by UNIGINE
- Hone your drone flying with the most advanced simulations offered by RealFlight ever
- Real-life flying locales like Wasserkuppe in Germany and the Castle in Calahorra
- Trees in all shades and shapes, humidity haze, sunlight glare—an experience as rich as real life
- Fly without boundaries in the Sierra Nevada—8 million acres of soaring
- Hone your FPV flying skills with intricate drone race courses as detailed as being at the field
- Remastered flying sites like Joe's Garage bring nostalgic locales to new life
- Tier-system game-like challenges to refine your flying skills
- RealFlight RC Flight Simulator RF-X Software Only
- Compatible radio with trainer port or InterLink radio from previous version of RealFlight
- RF-X Wired interface - GPMZ5024
- RF-X Wireless Interface Only from RealFlight (For SLT radios or radios with Tactic AnyLink2 Universal Adapter) - GPMZ5020
- Minimum Recommended System: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. 64bit
- Local administrator access required
- Quad-core processor
- AMD FX-4300 or equivalent
- DirectX 11 Mid-Range Video Card with 2 GB of video memory (GTX 460 or better)
- Integrated video cards not recommended
- 30 GB Hard Drive Space
- 4GB of RAM
- DVD Drive
- Online Activation Required
- USB Port