RocHobby F2G Super Corsair High Speed 1100mm (43.3") - PNP
RocHobby F2G Super Corsair Reno Racer - High Speed Version Receiver Ready - ROC009-1
RocHobby is becoming known for excellent 1100mm 4S racing planes. This F2G Super Corsair follows in the foot steps of the high speed Strega and high speed Critical Mass. This plane has nothing but top quality components such as sturdy digital metal gear servos, a robust 70A ESC, and a reliable yet fast 3648-770kV motor. The excellence does not stop at the componentry. This plane was designed with performance in mind so carbon spars are used to strategically beef up the plane. The guys at Motion were all extremely impressed with the rigidity. We are sure you will enjoy the performance of this plane since we've clocked it a 90+ mph and the vertical ability of the plane is unlimited. Want more performance? Try an 11x12 (2 blade) electric prop. We cut an APC 12 x 12 down to 11 x 12 and can easily achieve speeds in excess of 100mph. The bystanders at your flight field will be absolutely amazed by the looks and performance of this plane. We would be remiss if we did not mention the bright navigation lights, landing lights, flaps, and servoless electric retracts which make this plane perfect.
Update: We have been running an Admiral 4S 3000mAh LiPo pack in this plane to extend flight times. We find the performance to be very good and flight time is significantly extended. We had no CG issues running this larger battery and it fits in the large battery compartment without any issues
88458, known as "Race 57", was the fifth F2G Corsair produced. The plane finished first in both the 1947 and 1949 Thompson Trophy Races. Unfortunately the plane was bought and sold many times after this and slowly deteriorated. The plane was purchased again in 1996 and brought back to life in 1999. The owner raced the F2G in the Unlimited class at the Reno Air Races from 2006 to 2008. The plane was also featured in the movie Thunder Over Reno. Currently, the aircraft is on loan to the Fargo Air Museum.
- Powerful Brushless 3648-KV770 motor combined with a heavy-duty 70A ESC.
- Digital metal gear servos for maximum durability
- Rugged electronic retractable landing gear with metal trunnions
- Ball linkage for more precise control
- Flaps for easier landings
- bright navigation lights and landing lights
- Simple glueless construction (with one small exception)
- Can be tuned (using an 11x12 2 blade prop) to reach speeds in excess of 100 mph (160 km/hr)
- Super scale appearance including hand painted pilot, chrome spinner, detailed cockpit, authentic graphics, four bladed prop, and air scoop.
- Durable EPO foam with reinforced one-piece wing
- Minimum 6 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 6 Channel Receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200mAh to 3000mAh Li-Po Battery with EC3 Connector - EPR25004E
- Lipo Battery Charger - Click Here for recommendations
1100mm / 43.3in
900mm / 35.4in
70A with 5A SBEC with EC3 Connector
Propeller / EDF
10.5x8 4 blade propeller
9g×4 digital metal gear, 9gx2 standard (flap)
Rotating servoless electric retracts
14.8V 2200mAh to 3000mAh 35C 4 cell LiPo with EC3 Connector
Product Spare Parts