RocHobby Strega P-51 High Speed 1070mm (42") Wingspan - PNP
Strega P-51 Reno Racer by RocHobby - High Speed Version Receiver Ready - ROC008-1
RocHobby is pleased to announce the highly anticipated Strega P-51 Sport Racing airplane. Brought to you by a company known for quality and innovation, the RocHobby 1100mm Strega Racer is built from the ground up for performance. The combination of a powerful 3648-KV770 motor and 14.8V 2200 mAh battery allow this Sport Racer to reach speeds of 90 MPH with a 4 blade prop. Clean lines, exceptional detail and simple assembly make this model a top choice among intermediate and advance sport flyers. Similar to other RocHobby models the Strega Racer comes with a multitude of high-quality, scale features including flaps, electronic retractable landing gear, detailed cockpit, and authentic graphics. Own a part of Reno Racing history with this high performance scale radio control model.
Team Strega Racing History
The Famous Strega Racing #7 Plane is one of only two P-51 Mustangs to dominate the air racing circuit in the last several decades, winning 9 national titles since the late 1980s. Piloted by Bill Destefani, this 3600 horsepower restored P-51 Mustang debuted in 1983 at the famous National Air Races inReno,Nevada. Team Strega has appeared in all but one Reno National Air Race since its introduction and in all it races has won nine first place titles. Rich in history and performance this is truly one of the most impressive planes in the Sport and Pylon Racing Circuit.
- Modular motor board allows use of both standard and high speed motor configurations
- Powerful Brushless 3648-KV770 motor combined with heavy-duty 70A ESC.
- Metal gear servos on the ailerons, elevator and rudder for maximum durability
- Can be tuned (using an 11x12 2 blade prop) to reach speeds in excess of 100 mph (160 km/hr)
- Super scale appearance including hand painted pilot, chrome spinner, detailed cockpit, authentic graphics, four bladed prop, wing stabilizers, and air scoop.
- Simple construction with minimal glue required for assembly
- Rugged electronic retractable landing gear with metal trunnions
- Durable EPO foam with reinforced one-piece wing
- Minimum 6 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 6 Channel Receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2500 mAh Lipo Battery - EPR25004
- Lipo Battery Charger - Click Here for recommendations
1070mm / 42.2in
973mm / 38.3in
70A with 5A SBEC, T Connector
Propeller / EDF
10x8 4 blade propeller
9g×4 metal gear, 9gx2 standard (flap)
Servoless electric retracts, metal trunnions
14.8V 2200mAh 35C 4 cell LiPo
BONUS VIDEO: FMS 980mm series and RocHobby Multi Port Wing Connector
Product Spare Parts