RocHobby V-Tail Glider 5ch 2200mm (87") Wingspan - PNP
87" Wingspan RocHobby V-tail 5 Channel Powered Glider - Receiver Ready - ROC-006
This is the best flying glider we have flown to date and that says a lot because we have flown nearly all of the popular gliders. This glider will soar without throttle better than most but it is also extremely quick, agile, and aerobatic for a 2200mm glider. The wings will absolutely stay put while performing aerobatic maneuvers that would rip the wings off most gliders. Unlike some of the popular gliders out there, there are two easily removable pins holding the wings to the fuselage so they will not dislodge during flight yet they can be easily removed for transport.
Many people think the RocHobby V-Tail glider is by far the best looking glider on the market. We have never received more complements from fellow RC enthusiasts and bystanders as we do with this RC plane. Not only is this powered glider great looking but it is super easy to keep it in the air with the included flaps and ailerons. Long flight times are easily achievable. Grab a lawn chair and relax because this glider will be in the air a long time. The RocHobby V-tail glider is built with EPO foam construction and includes carbon rods molded in for maximum strength and durability. The glider is very simple to assemble so you can be in the air in about 60 minutes.
Note: This is the new and improved version of the V-tail glider. Small issues like the canopy lip and wing joiner tube have been corrected and the motor has been upgraded to the new "gold" motors. Stronger materials are used to mount the motor and blue thread locker has been used where appropriate.
- Complete with flaps, ailerons, rudder, elevator, throttle
- Huge 2200mm wingspan provides stable flights and long fly times. A perfect platform for aerial photography
- EPO foam construction
- Simple assembly, no glue required
- New improved "gold" Brushless motor, ESC and servos installed
- 5-6 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 5-6 Channel Receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- 3 Cell 11.1V 1300 mAh Lipo Battery with EC3 Connector - EPR13003EC3
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger – Click Here for recommendations
|Wing Area||35.9 dm2 / 556.5 sq in.|
|Wing Loading||30.1g/dm2 -or- 9.86 oz/sq.ft|
40A ESC, EC3 Connector
Propeller / EDF
12x6 2 blade folding prop
front wheel, belly lander
3 Cell 11.1V 1300mAh 25C LiPo with EC3 Connector
5 Channel computer radio with V-tail mix
Product Spare Parts