Scorpion HKIV 4025-1100Kv Brushless Motor
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $-259.00)
- Unit price
HKIV 4025-1100Kv Brushless Motor from Scorpion - SCO-335
The Scorpion HKIV-4025 Series Motor is designed for use on 600 class helicopters running on 6 cell Li-Po power. This motor qualifies as an excellent upgrade motor for the Roban 600 class scale helicopters. Representing the most technologically advanced power source ever offered for a 600 class electric helicopter.
Scorpion Competition Series Brushless Motors are built from the best materials available, and are designed to provide both quality and performance at an affordable price. Scorpion starts with high quality aluminum alloy parts that are produced on the latest CNC milling machines. These parts are then gold Electro-Coated to provide a beautiful, long-lasting finish. The stators are made with 0.2mm laminations to give maximum efficiency, and minimum Eddy current losses. The stators are epoxy coated to prevent shorts, and are wound with wire that is rated at 180 degrees C (356 F). The magnets used in Scorpion Motors are custom manufactured to be able to withstand high temperatures, making a motor that is virtually impossible to burn up in normal use.
For the best overall combination of quality, performance, and value, we highly suggest using Scorpion Motors in your Roban helicopter!
- Exceptional quality, performance and value
- Backed by 2-year warranty (bearings not included see tech note below)
- Built with the best possible materials
- High power, vibration-resistant
- Scorpion HKIII 4025-1100Kv brushless motor
- (3) 4mm Female connectors
- (3) Heat shrink
- (4) M3 screws
- Please review the specification table at the bottom of this page for battery, ESC and other recommendations that will work best for this motor