SkyRC D100 100W 6 Cell (6S) AC/DC Dual LiPo Battery Charger
SkyRC D100 100 Watt 6 Cell (6S) AC/DC Dual LiPo Battery Charger - SK-100089
Motion RC is happy to bring the new SkyRC D100 100W AC/DC Dual LiPo charger to our customers. The SkyRC D100 is a twin-channel charger with two independent circuits which can charge two different kinds of batteries simultaneously. It also supports power distribution in AC mode to get max charging power to shorten charging time. What’s more, you can set the terminal voltage by yourself and connect it to your PC for PC control and firmware upgrades. Besides that, users could also use it as a Lithium Battery Meter and Battery Internal Resistance Meter. There are new safety features such as Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold and Processing Time Limit which makes the charger safer to use.
The SkyRC D100 is a high-performance, micro processor control charge/discharge station with battery management suitable for use with all current battery types, with integral equalizer for six-cell Lithium-Polymer (LiPo), Lithium iron phosphate(LiFe) and Lithium-Ion (LiIon) batteries; maximum 10A charge current and maximum 100W charge power. The additional LiHV mode is able to charge the new generation of LiPo batteries with an end of charge voltage 4.35 V. Charge with confidence!
Note: We recommend reading this Motion RC knowledge blog article about charger amperage and wattage ratings.
- AC and DC Power compatible gives you the freedom to use the D100 at home or at the field
- Twin-Channel design lets you charge two batteries simultaneously
- Powerful 10A charging circuit allows shorter charging times
- Support for next generation High Voltage Lithium batteries (LiHV)
- Onboard Internal Resistance (IR) meter helps determine a battery's health and quality
- Optional WiFi adapter allows you to control your charger from a WiFi enabled smart phone - Click Here
- Upgradable firmware and charger control through optional PC link
- New safety features including charging current limit, capacity limit, temperature threshold and processing time limit (all user defined)
- SkyRC D100 100W Charger
- 2 XH Adaptors
- 2 Charging Cables
- 2 Banana connectors with XT60 connector Charging Cables
- Power Cord
TILT STAND DESIGN
The tilt stand can support the chargers at different tilt angles so that the users can get best operational experience.
SKYRC D100 allows you to plug 2 batteries into one charger simultaneously, and it will intelligently and automatically charge 2 batteries at once.
In AC mode, it supports power distribution, for example, Channel A-70W, then Channel B-30W, the total power is 100W.
LiHV MODE AVAILABLE
The additional LiHV mode is able to charge the new generation of LiPo batteries with an end of charge voltage of 4.35 V.
The user can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during the charging, view charge data in realtime graphs, and can also control charging and update firmware from "Charge Master".
FINALLY YOUR CHARGER GETS ITS OWN APP
Smart Phone Control via Wi-Fi Module (both iOS and Android) This charger can be controlled and operated by smart phones via Wi-Fi module (optional part SK-600075).
- Never, under ANY circumstances, leave your charger unattended while charging a LiPo battery.
- Keep the charger away from moisture, dust, direct sunlight, or any heat sources.
- The charger should always be placed on a heat-resistant, non-flammable surface during charging.
- Never overcharge or exceed a 1C charge current. A 1C charge current means the charge current equals the capacity of the battery. For example, a 2200mAh battery should never be charged using a current greater than 2.2 Amps (2200mAh).
Charge Circuit Power (AC Input)
Charge Circuit Power (DC Input)
|Charge Current Range|
|Max Charge Current|
2S LiPo: 6.0A
|Discharge Current Range||0.1-5.0A x2|
|Discharge Power||10W x2|
|Pb(Lead Acid) Battery Voltage||2-20V|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||163 x 153 x 72mm (6.41 x 6.02 x 2.83 in)|
|Weight||975g (2.14 lbs)|
Product Spare Parts