SkyRC e4 3 Amp 4 Cell (4S) Compact AC LiPo Battery Charger
SkyRC e4 20 watt 3 Amp Compact AC LiPo Battery Charger - SK-100055
The SkyRC e4 20W Charger is an economic, high quality 100-240V AC balance charger designed for charging LiPo and LiFe batteries from 2-4 cells in balance mode. The circuit power is 20W and max charge current can reach up to 3A. There are three kinds of charge currents 1A/2A/3A that can be selected. You can select the proper charge current according to the battery capacity. There is one LED indicating the charge status (ready to charge/charge in CC mode/charge in CV/ mode/charge finish) and four LEDs indicating each battery cell status (charge/discharge), which allows you to monitor the charging process at all times. The operation of the e4 is also very simple. There are two toggle switches in the charger which can be used to selected battery type and charge current.
- Low cost and extremely simple to use
- Power supply built in: Connect the AC power cord directly to the AC socket
- AC Input 100-240V: you can use this charger all over the world and not worry about damage caused by improper input voltage
- Balance Charge: the voltage of each cell will be balanced so that the battery will perform better and the last longer
- SkyRC e4 Battery Charger
- AC Power cord
- 18AWG bare wire charge leads (the included charge lead does NOT include a battery connector, therefore, you will need to solder your own connector or purchase a ready-made charge lead)
- Instruction manual
- Please Note: The SkyRC e4 requires a charge lead with a connector that matches the battery you are charging. We offer charge leads for all battery connector types; click the Spare Parts tab above for more details. Please note, most Admiral batteries require either a JST or T-Connector charge lead.
- AC Input Voltage: 100-240V,50-60HZ
- Output Power: 20W
- Charging Current (Selected by Switch): 1A,2A,3A
- Battery Type (Selected by Switch):LiPo/LiFe
- Battery Cell Count: 2-4S
- Current Drain for Balancing: 200mA
- 4 LEDs for Balancing Indicatior
- 1 LED for Charging Status
- Dimension: 69.4*110.7*40.5mm
- Weight: 176g
- Never, under ANY circumstances, leave your charger unattended while charging a LiPo battery.
- Keep the charger away from moisture, dust, direct sunlight, or any heat sources.
- The charger should always be placed on a heat-resistant, non-flammable surface during charging.
- Never overcharge or exceed a 1C charge current. A 1C charge current means the charge current equals the capacity of the battery. For example, a 2200mAh battery should never be charged using a current greater than 2.2 Amps (2200mAh).