SkyRC e6 5 Amp 6 Cell (6S) Compact AC LiPo Battery Charger
SkyRC e6 50 Watt 5 Amp Compact AC LiPo Battery Charger - SK-100052
The SkyRC e6 Charger is an economic, high quality 100-240V AC balance charger designed for charging LiPo and LiFe batteries from 2-6 cells. The circuit power is 50W and max charge current can reach up to 5 Amps. There are four charge currents (1A/2A/4A/5A) that can be selected according to your battery capacity. There is one LED indicating the charge status (ready to charge/charge in CC mode/charge in CV/ mode/charge finish) and six LEDs indicating each battery cell status (charge/discharge), which allows you to monitor the charging process at all times. The operation of the e6 is also very simple - after you power on the charger, select the battery type, select the charge current, connect the battery and charger to the balance board, and that's it; the charger will automatically begin balance charging once the connections are complete.
- Easy to use and incredibly compact
- Powerful 5 Amp charge current means less time charging and more time flying
- Charges 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 cell batteries
- Power supply built in: Connect the AC power cord directly to the AC socket
- AC Input 100-240V: you can use this charger all over the world and not worry about damage caused by improper input voltage
- Balance Charge: the voltage of each cell will be balanced so that the battery will perform better and the last longer
- SkyRC e6 Battery Charger
- AC Power cord
- Balance board
- 18AWG bare wire charge leads (the included charge lead does NOT include a battery connector, therefore, you will need to solder your own connector or purchase a ready-made charge lead)
- Instruction manual
- Please Note: The SkyRC e6 requires a charge lead with a connector that matches the battery you are charging. We offer charge leads for all battery connector types; click the Spare Parts tab above for more details. Note, most Admiral batteries require either a JST, T-Connector, or EC5 charge lead.
- AC Input Voltage: 100-240V,50-60HZ
- Output Power: 50W
- Charging Current (Selected by Switch): 1A,2A,4A,5A
- Battery Type (Selected by Switch):LiPo/LiFe
- Battery Cell Count: 2-6S
- Current Drain for Balancing: 200mA
- 6 LEDs for Balancing Indicatior
- 1 LED for Charging Status
- Dimension: 82.7 x 140.5 x 45.7mm
- Weight: 310g
- Never, under ANY circumstances, leave your charger unattended while charging a LiPo battery.
- Keep the charger away from moisture, dust, direct sunlight, or any heat sources.
- The charger should always be placed on a heat-resistant, non-flammable surface during charging.
- Never overcharge or exceed a 1C charge current. A 1C charge current means the charge current equals the capacity of the battery. For example, a 2200mAh battery should never be charged using a current greater than 2.2 Amps (2200mAh).