SkyRC S60 60W 4 Cell (4S) AC LiPo Battery Charger
S60 60W 4 Cell (4S) AC LiPo Battery Charger from SkyRC - SK-100106-01
The SkyRC S60 AC 4 Cell (4S) Professional Charger/Discharger stands out for its exquisite and stylish design. It can charge nearly all current battery types in the market, including new generation LiPo battery with end voltage 4.35V. What's more, users could set the terminal voltage by themselves and connect it to PC for PC control and firmware upgrade. Besides that, users could also use it as Lithium Battery Meter and Battery Internal Resistance Meter. There are several features including Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold and Processing Time Limit which makes the charger safe to use.
Note: We recommend reading this Motion RC knowledge blog article about charger amperage and wattage ratings.
- Able to charge nearly all current battery types on the market including new generation of LiPo batteries with 4.35V end voltage
- Easily connect to your CPC for monitoring cell voltage, pack voltage and much more
- Can be used for Lithium Battery Meter and Battery Internal Resistance Meter
- Safe to use with features such as Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold and Processing Time Limit
- Charges 2S, 3S and 4S LiPo Batteries
- SkyRC S60 60W AC LiPo Battery Charger
- 18AWG Charging Cable with XT60 Connector
- Power Cord
- The SkyRC S60 requires a charge lead with a connector that matches the battery you are charging (except the XT60 which is included). We offer charge leads for all battery connector types; click the Spare Parts tab above for more details. Please note, many Admiral batteries require either a JST or T-Connector charge lead.
- Never, under ANY circumstances, leave your charger unattended while charging a LiPo battery.
- Keep the charger away from moisture, dust, direct sunlight, or any heat sources.
- The charger should always be placed on a heat-resistant, non-flammable surface during charging.
- Never overcharge or exceed a 1C charge current. A 1C charge current means the charge current equals the capacity of the battery. For example, a 2200mAh battery should never be charged using a current greater than 2.2 Amps (2200mAh).
Charge Circuit Power (AC Input)
Charge Circuit Power (DC Input)
|Charge Current Range|
|Max Charge Current|
2S LiPo: 6.0A
|Discharge Current Range||0.1-2.0A x2|
|Pb (Lead Acid) Battery Voltage||6-12V|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||112 x 106 x 52mm (4.40 x 4.17 x 2.04 in)|
|Weight||310g (10.93 lbs)|