SkyRC Signal Loss Alarm and Aircraft Finder - SK-600073
This little device can come in handy in the unfortunate event you lose your plane, whether from tall grass, woods or any number of factors. The SkyRC Signal Loss Alarm & Lost Aircraft Finder is controlled by a tiny MCU. A simple device, it can be plugged into any servo/RX port and will detect the loss of your transmitter signal and emit a loud 85dB alarm. Ideal for warning you if you have not turned off your RX power supply while in the pits, or if you are having trouble finding a model in the long grass, simply turn off your TX, the alarm will sound and the red LED will start to blink! With its versatility and small size, the Signal Loss Alarm & Lost Aircraft Finder is a "must-have" accessory for fliers.
If you don't want the alarm to beep after one minute you can disable the one minute TX inactive warning by simply moving the switch to mode 2.
- Loud 85dB alarm gets your attention
- Built-in LED
- Can be used as a reminder to turn off the R/C receiver
- One minute TX inactive warning can be turned off (Mode 2)
- Plugs into any standard 4.8 - 6.0 V DC powered receiver
- Average current draw is under 2.5mA when idle, 50mA during alarm
- Small size and weight (~7-grams)