Spektrum AR6600T 6-Channel Air Integrated Telemetry Receiver
Spektrum AR6600T 6-Channel Air Integrated Telemetry Receiver - SPMAR6600T
The AR6600T Spektrum 6-Channel receiver introduces a fully integrated full-range telemetry feature to the Spektrum class of receivers. Featuring built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. No sensor is required to receive Flight Log or receiver pack voltage telemetry.
If you have a DSMX/DSM2® transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates, the AR6600T will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications like 3D helis and airplanes. The AR6600T can also use an optional remote receiver that lets you take advantage of Spektrum™ MultiLink™ technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX transmitters
- Compact design fits most parkflyer size and larger aircraft that require 6-channel operation
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antenna’s for optimal RF performance
Number of Channels
Modulation / Protocol
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
37.5 x 27.7 x 15.8mm