Spektrum DX6 6-Channel Transmitter
Spektrum DX6 6-Channel DSMX Transmitter (250 model memory), Mode 2 - SPMR6750
The Spektrum™ DX6 has been designed from the ground up to deliver way more than you would ever expect from a 6-channel transmitter in its price range.
Programmable Voice Alerts - With voice alerts, the DX6 will allow you to keep tabs on important functions without ever taking your eyes off what you’re flying. They can be programmed to call out what flight mode you’ve chosen or report telemetry information on demand. If an alarm goes off, you won’t have to look at the transmitter display to see what’s happening. The DX6 will tell you.
Wireless Trainer Link - The wireless trainer link gives instructors the option to wirelessly ''buddy box'' with another DSM2/DSMX transmitter. Once bound to another transmitter, ModelMatch™ technology will allow the DX6 to re-link without having to go through the bind process again.
Programming for Airplanes, Helicopters and Sailplanes - In addition to its extensive airplane and heli programming, the DX6 includes an impressive list of programming features for sailplanes as well. Five available flight modes, 4 wing types, 3 tail types, a flap-to-elevator curve mix – it has all this and more. The intuitive SimpleScroll™ programming interface makes all of these functions incredibly easy to access and use.
250 Model Memory - The enormous capacity of the DX6's on-board memory means you will rarely, if ever, need to juggle models between transmitter memory and your SD card. The model memory menu is easier to navigate too. Only memory slots with model settings saved to them will appear. You won't have to scroll through empty slots or move models around if one is deleted.
Fly Smarter with Built-In Telemetry - The DX6 is equipped with a built-in telemetry feature that gives you real-time information on things like your model's battery voltage, signal quality, engine or motor temperature, airspeed, altitude and more.*
Using the voice alert system, you can program the DX6 to tell you when specific telemetry values reach or exceed limits you define. You can also have it call out a sequence of telemetry values on demand with the flip of a switch. If you want to review telemetry after a flight, the DX6 can be set up to record the data to its SD card.
Note: This transmitter does not include an SD card.
- Integrated Diversity Antenna
- Adjustable Backlight and contrast for easy viewing
- Ergonomically designed case with comfortable rubber grips
- Capable of storing 250 models on the transmitter, expandable further by saving on an SD card or PC
- Direct System Menu Access mean there is no need to power off the transmitter to access all menus
- Includes Voice Alerts and Wireless trainer out of the box
- Supports Air/Heli/Sailplane model types
- Easy to use AirWare software offers the same proven programming found in more expensive radios
- AirWare software/firmware is fully updatable and upgradable
- Smooth, precise Four Bearing Gimbals
- Programming capability for most sailplanes, can support 4 Sailplane wing types and 3 tail types
- Supports the most popular Spektrum Telemetry sensors
- Includes 4 AA Alkaline batteries, optional Lithium Ion battery with charger (available separately)
- 5 programmable mixes - all mixes are selectable to be normal or 7 point curve multi-point mixes
- Dual Aileron, Elevon, and V-Tail Differential
- 7 aircraft wing types and 6 tail types
- 7 Swashplate types
- 7-point throttle (air and heli) and pitch curves (heli) Adjustable for smooth throttle and pitch curves
- Intuitive SimpleScroll™ programming interface
- Advanced DSMX technology (DSM2† compatible)
- SD card slot for updating firmware, expanding memory and sharing setups (SD Card is not included)
- Activate bind mode from the menu or a button without having to power off
- DX6 6 Channel Transmitter
- 4 AA Alkaline batteries, optional Lithium Ion battery with charger (available separately)
- User Manual
- DX6 2000mAh LiIon Transmitter Battery with AC Adaptor Combo - SPMA9603
- International and Domestic Air Transmitter AC Adapter For Spektrum - SPM9551
Number of Channels
Modulation / Protocol
Mode 1-4 (Default Mode 2)
Quad Ball Bearing
|Memory Card Support|
|Dual Rate / Expo|
|Servo Speed Adjustment|
4 AA (Included)
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
- Reviews (10)
- Questions (3)
Relatively easy to figure out and lots of options. Lots of toggle switches that can be customized. Burns through AA batteries. I think rechargeable battery pack should’ve been included for 5 stars
Good companion to my DX9
Very pleased best Transmitter I've bought I have been flying RC for 30 years It out classes all my Futaba,s in the same price range. Shipping was fast also
Bought this for a high school Aeronautics Club. Easy to bind to the aircraft and works well.
I have two dx6's now and they are all I will ever need as long as 6 channels will feed the bulldog.
I have been using a DX6i and this DX is so much more capable. Don't get me wrong, the 6i is a great radio! But the 6 is way more useable. Still have a lot to learn about it, but so far it is great!
Best 6 channel radio
If you only need 6 channels then you can't beat this radio! I've had mine for almost a year and a half without a single issue. I use this with several different planes and with a total of approximately 200 flights with this radio it has been flawless. It has all the programming you need and it's very easy to learn how to setup if you aren't a complete beginner. I love the way it feels in my hands and all the features it has. There are quite a few other people in my rc club that use this radio and they love it too. I may have to try the dx8 gen 2 or dx9.
Very easy to program.