Spektrum DXe 6 Channel Transmitter with AR610 Receiver
Spektrum DXe 6 Channel Transmitter with AR610 Receiver - SPM1000
Tech Note: There is an alternate way to perform servo reversing if you do not wish to use the application. You can download the instructions by clicking on the Support tab above or by clicking here.
More than Meets the Eye
While the DXe looks and functions like a basic 6-channel transmitter out of the box, it gives pilots the control functions they need to fly a wide variety of Bind-N-Fly aircraft using pre-programmed setups.
If you've ever managed a music library on your PC or smart phone, you can program the DXe. All you need is the free Spektrum programming app or software and a Spektrum programming cable (sold separately). Using this interface you can create and save basic model setups with different settings for:
- Servo Reversing
- Stick Configuration: Modes 1-4
- Wing Type: Normal or Delta/Elevon
- Expo: On or Off
For advanced programming features such as stick configuration, wing type selection, expo on/off function, model setup import and many more, the Spektrum programming cable (SPMA3081-Mobile, SPMA3065- PC) is required. Basic programming features such as servo reversing and trim adjust can be used without the programming cable.
Once saved to your PC or mobile device, you can upload the setup for a specific model to the DXe with a simple point and click.
You can also use the interface to upload pre-programmed setups for Bind-N-Fly aircraft.
- Throttle, Aileron, Elevator and Rudder Channels
- 3-Position Flap Switch
- 2-Position Auxiliary Function Switch
- 3-Position Flight Mode Switch for AS3X/SAFE-Equipped Aircraft
- Bind/Panic/Return Home Button for SAFE-Equipped Aircraft
- DXe 6 Channel Transmitter
- AR610 6 Channel full range receiver
- 4 AA batteries for the transmitter
One of the following cables is REQUIRED to program the DXe:
- AS3X Programming Cable - USB Interface - SPMA3065 to program using a computer OR
- Spektrum AS3X Programming Cable - Audio Interface (for your smartphone to be able to program the radio) - SPMA3081
- Free programming software for a PC running windows can be found here
- A free Smart phone programming app can be found for Apple and Andriod smart phones in the respecitve app sotres
- Spektrum DX6 2000mAh Transmitter Battery - SPMA9602
- DX6 2000mAh LiIon Transmitter Battery with AC Adaptor Combo - SPMA9603
- # of Channels: 6
- Modulation: DSM2/DSMX
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Receiver: AR610 included
- Modes: User Selectable Mode 1-4
- Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: 4 AA batteries (Included)