Tactic TR625 6-Channel SLT Receiver - 2 Pack
Tactic TR625 2.4GHz Six Channel Receiver - 2 pack, TACL0626
The Tactic TR625 differs from the TR624 only in the antennas. The dual antennas do not increase range but they do increase clarity. While the TR625 only uses one antenna at a time, it constantly switches between the two only using the one with the strongest signal. This is great for situations where the LiPo battery pack may shield one antenna from the radio on the ground during a roll or loop. Compatible with the Tactic TTX404, TTX600, and TTX650 transmitters these receivers have a Built-in bind button with red LED status indicator. What is better than one TR625? How about two TR625 available in a money saving two pack.
Here is what Tactic 2.4GHz receivers offer!
- Twin antennas for excellent signal clarity
- Built-in bind button with red LED status indicator
- Programmable fail-safe
- Compatible with the Tactic 2.4GHz transmitters and any transmitter featuring the SLT logo
- Ideal for all park flyers to giant scale planes, plus all sizes of helis
- Complete compatibility with all Tactic 2.4GHz transmitters.
- 1-year limited warranty.
INCLUDES: Two Tactic TR625 2.4GHz 6-channel receivers
Receiving Frequencies: 2.403 - 2.480GHz
Modulation: FHSS spread spectrum
Input Power Requirement: (4.0- 6.0V)
Fail Safe: Programmable; reduces throttle to a user-selected setting
Dimensions: 1.8 x 1 x 0.50" (45 x 26 x 13mm)
Weight: 0.34 oz (8g)