TechOne Air Titan with LED Lights 1600mm (63") Wingspan - PNP
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
TechOne Air Titan with LED Lights 1600mm (63") Wingspan - PNP - TEC0880003P-LED
The TechOne Air Titan is one of our most versatile and fun to fly RC airplanes. This is the LED version of the popular Air Titan which means there are hundreds of bright, colorful LEDs embedded in the wings and fuselage. Not only do the LEDs look great, they also allow you to fly the Air Titan in low light or even total darkness (Note: night flying is recommended for intermediate to advanced pilots).
The Air Titan's large wingspan, high-wing configuration, and durable metal landing gear make it an ideal trainer aircraft for beginner pilots. But this is not just a great trainer, the TechOne Air Titan's powerful motor and solid construction means it can handle advanced aerobatics and more aggressive flying techniques. You can even use the Air Titan to tow your favorite glider to high altitudes using the included servo-controlled tow hook.
Multiple landing equipment options is another reason why the Air Titan is one of our most popular aircraft. The kit includes large wheels perfect for grass or pavement. If you want to fly off of water, there is an optional float set available with working rudders so you can easily takeoff and land on any pond or lake. And the fun doesn't need to stop in the Winter since TechOne also has an Air Titan snow ski set available.
The main wing can also be removed to make it easier to transport the Air Titan. Made of light yet durable EPO foam with a high wing and rugged tri-gear, the Air Titan is tailor-made for anyone wanting a large-size trainer with the versatility to fly on pavement, grass, water or snow.The TechOne Air Titan is a high wing trainer that is perfect for learning how to fly.
The wing, tail and gear are easily removable for transport. Made of light yet durable EPO foam with a high wing and rugged tri-gear, the Air Titan is tailor-made for anyone wanting a decent-sized capable trainer for flight training. This version comes pre-installed with an LED light package for exciting night flight adventures!
Tech Note: The LED lights on the Air Titan require a 12V power source. If you want to use your 4S flight battery as a power source for the LEDs, make sure you use a voltage regulator to convert your battery's 16.8V down to 12V. If you don't have a voltage regulator, you can simply plug the LED lights into a spare 3S (3 cell) LiPo battery.
- Hundreds of bright LED lights pre-installed for thrilling night flight adventures
- Durable EPO and high wing with large camber to increase trainer capabilities
- Rugged and strong tri-gear for added insurance on takeoffs and landings
- Multiple landing equipment options allow you to take-off from pavement, grass, water or snow.
- Servo controlled tow hook allows you to tow your favorite glider with ease
- Snow takeoffs and landings available with snow ski set (not included see spare parts)
- Water takeoffs and landings available with float set (not included see spare parts)
- Flaps for quicker takeoffs and slower landings
- Easy to remove wing and tail section makes transport a breeze
- TechOne Air Titan with LED Lights 1600mm (63") Wingspan - PNP
- 5 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 5 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 5 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 5 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2600 - 4000 mAh Li-Po battery with XT60 connector - We recommend EPR36004X6
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
63in / 1600mm
50.7in / 1287mm
|CG (Center of Gravity)||85-95mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|AS3520 KV680 Brushless motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
50 amp brushless ESC with XT60 connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
2x 9g, 5x 17g
|Landing Gear||Tail Dragger|
4 Cell 14.8V 2600 - 4000 mAh Li-Po battery with XT60 connector (required)
5+ channel full range radio system (required)
|Build Time||1 Hour|