TechOne FPV Wing 900mm Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE
TechOne FPV Wing 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE - TEC0704007P
The TechOne FPV 900mm flying wing is constructed of durable EPP foam that is tailor-made for countless of hours of outdoor flying fun. Enjoy the unique flying adventure of First Person Video utilizing the carbon fiber central frame where you can install your own FPV camera and setup (not included). Whether you fly the skies solo or engage in FPV racing with friends, the TechOne FPV wing is sure to please both intermediate and advanced RC pilots.
- Carbon fiber central frame to add your own camera/FPV equipment (not included) for thrilling First Person flying adventures
- Slick red, yellow and white racing livery
- Constructed from durable and light EPP foam
- Easy to build, fly and maintain
- TechOne FPV Wing 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE
Requires (for basic flight):
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 1500 - 2200 mAh Li-Po battery with XT60 connector - We recommend EPR22004X6
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
Optional (for FPV Flight):
- FPV Camera - Select a camera from our FPV Camera Collection
- FPV Transmitter (transmits video from the plane to your FPV goggles / monitor) - Select a transmitter which is compatible with your FPV receiver from our FPV Transmitter Collection
- FPV Transmitter Antenna - Select an antenna from our FPV Antenna Collection
- FPV Goggles - Select goggles from our FPV Goggles Collection
35.4in / 900mm
12.1in / 308mm
608 - 760g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||195mm from the leading edge of the nose|
|T Motor F80 KV2500 Brushless motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
45 amp brushless ESC with XT60 connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
5 x 5 x 3 Electric propeller
2x 11g micro servos
4 Cell 14.8V 1500 - 2200 mAh Li-Po battery with XT60 connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||4 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 2, 2018 - Camera and FPV equipment shown in the product photos are NOT included with the ARF Bundle. The TechOne ARF BUNDLE version of this FPV wing requires intermediate level building skills. Some included components such as servos and motors do not come pre-installed and will need to be installed during the build process. Detailed building instructions are included with each model.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
The three blade a propeller is in adequate. Had to reverse polarity on motor and use two bladed prop for better thrust. Flying without electronic gyroscopic stability is difficult. The wing is super fast but hard to see Flying line of sight.
Motor failure first flight
The motor blew on the first flight. I launched and was flying on about half power. The plane flew very well until I tried to go to full power, at which point the motor made a bad sound and then quit working. I have not had time to disassemble the motor to see what the problem is. Suspect magnet came loose in motor.
This is one excellent wing! Assembly is nice and easy, no surprises found. It's as simple as glue the winglets on, glue the servo mounts in, screw down the servos, glue the horns on, then slide the wings in place. That's pretty much it. Flight performance was well beyond what I was expecting, it flew so smooth and precise, I was able to fly with confidence at low levels. Take offs are just a simple side arm toss at just over half throttle. Landings are actually kinda faster than I would like it, but the airframe is so stong that little knock doesn't take a star away. If there's one thing I would have done to improve it, it would be adding a skid to the front to keep the dirt from plowing into the front of the plane on landing. Other than that it's great. I was able to get 70mph on my GPS speed meter. So it's got a little speed stock. My plane was flown from the get go with 4s 2700s. I would expect maybe 3-5 more mph by dropping to a 1800-2200 4s. And at least 10 by moving to a 2 blade as well. Anyway, all in all, if for some reason I would need to buy this plane again, I would in a heartbeat
It should have a spare
It should have a spare prop. It flies great, but, you need a launching pad to make it perfect
Awesome model for an awesome price
I really cannot say enough good things about this model. I've been into the FPV wing thing for a while now, but am often dejected at the price and finish of fully sheeted models. It is super easy to assemble, especially with the magnetically attached wings, it's trouble-free to launch, it's fast as **** and tough as nails. The wings do suffer from a bit of torsional flex during high speed passes, but not so much to sorry about it ... just keep on the sticks. If that isn't enough to sell you on it, it's 140 freakin' bucks fully outfitted with flight electronics! Get some!