TechOne Katana Blue 1000mm (39.4") Wingspan - PNP
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
TechOne Katana Blue 1000mm (39.4") Wingspan - PNP - TEC08300P-BLU
The TechOne Katana Blue is a 3D flyer made of durable EPO foam that can perform show-stopping 3D maneuvers with ease. Meant for outdoor flying, the Katana Blue has been structurally-enhanced with carbon fiber support rods and strips throughout for weight-saving yet extreme rigidity for those High G 3D maneuvers up your sleeve. With a streamlined and aerodynamic profile, the Katana Blue is tailor-made for countless hours of outdoor exhilarating, flying fun!
- Slick, streamlined and aerodynamic profile with sharp blue and yellow livery
- Carbon fiber support rods and strips throughout to promote extreme rigidity
- Easy-to-remove wing and landing gear for transport and flying preference
- 2.5mm steel wire support for the landing gear which translates to trusted durability
- Powerful AS2216 KV1250 brushless outrunner motor for a wide flight performance envelope
- TechOne Katana Blue 1000mm (39.4") Wingspan - PNP
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 1000 - 1200mAh Li-Po battery with XT60 connector - we recommend the Admiral 3 Cell 1000 mAh LiPo battery
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
39.37in / 1000mm
42.1in / 1070mm
570 - 620g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||100 - 115mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|Powerful AS2216 KV1250 Brushless outrunner motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
30-amp brushless ESC with T connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
4x 8-10g micro servos
3 Cell 11.1V 1000 - 1300 mAh Li-Po battery with T connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||2+ Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Excellent model for 3d
I enjoy flying the Katana. It assembles easily. Fits in my car. And flys well. The extras with the kit are great. It has a hatch for the battery. The kit includes extra servo horns. The only con is the plastic motor mount, its not available as a spare piece. The two "where is it" are the one wing's aileron control arm is in the include bag with manual and spare parts. And, the landing gear is on the bottom of the foam container. Don't forget the servos and speed control are included and installed. Hinging is done for you. I like it!
Got the aircraft in amazing packaging, and in great condition. Instruction came in a high quality color book, very easy to understand and follow. (great pictures) Build time took me 45 mins. Flights with this little aircraft will put a smile on your face and make spectators go AAAHH. T-Motor provides all the power you need and 100% more. Katana will go up all day and hang on the prop and dance. Great build and installation of components from factory. Neat battery compartment holds battery with the use of magnets and Velcro. Very well thought out and executed aircraft by Techone. Fun to fly and easy on the pocket book too!!!
This plane is faster than I thought it would be, you need at least 2 soccer fields to fly it. It hovers easy and stalls gently. The knife edge is fast, you need lots of throttle to maintain it. It doesn't glide, you have to have throttle to fly. You can fly slowly, just not in knife edge. You must land with throttle or you will stall and break the rudder, I've had it two weeks and broken two rudder servos and a prop. Fixed quick and easily, but this size prop is hard to find. I would buy it again, forget buying another war bird, this plane will make you a better pilot.
0nly gave four stars because I feel the nose/motor mount is kinda weak but other than that great plane and fun to fly plus motion rc is the best!