TechOne Malibu III 3D 844mm (33.2") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE
TechOne Malibu III 3D 844mm (33.2") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE - TEC0701007P
The TechOne Malibu III is a fun, acrobatic performer made from 10mm crash-resistant and easy to repair EPP foam. Cut your teeth on all the usual 3D maneuvers such as loops, rolls, knife edge, hover, hammer heads, flat spins and so on. An excellent 3D plane that excells indoors but can fly outdoors (in calmer conditions) as well. Each flight is bound to give you several minutes of pure, unadulterated 3D excitement!
- Designed with crash-resistant and easy to repair EPP foam
- Excellent indoor 3D plane to master those aerobatic maneuvers
- Specially designed for both slow, precise 3D acrobatics and normal flight
- Powerful AT2206 V2 KV1500 Brushless motor for a wide flight performance envelope
- TechOne Malibu III 3D 844mm (33.2") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE
- AT2206 V2 KV1500 Brushless motor
- 10 amp brushless ESC with JST connector
- 3x 8g micro servos
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 2 Cell 7.4V 400 - 500 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector - 2S 450 mAh recommended
- 2 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 2 cell (2S) charger from our Charger Collection
33.2in / 844mm
160 - 190g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||220mm - 230mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|Powerful AT2206 V2 KV1500 Brushless motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
10 amp brushless ESC with JST connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
3x 8g micro servos
2 Cell 7.4V 400 - 500 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||5 Hours|
|Recommended Environment||Indoor (Outdoor in calm conditions)|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 12, 2017 - The TechOne ARF BUNDLE version of this airplane requires intermediate level building skills. Some included components such as servos and motors do not come pre-installed and will need to be installed during the build process. Detailed building instructions are included with each model.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
- Reviews (5)
- Questions (0)
Kit great packing of part's and accessories. Great flying plane. The instruction manual could be better no control throw settings for a beginner to start from. Other than the manual a great kit that fly's well and the bundle takes the guess work out of motor, servo, and esc selection.
TechOne Malibu III 3D 844mm ARF
Hi, I received the package and everything looks good and as advertised. I have not had time to assemble the plane, so I can't comment any further. Thanks.
easy assemble and flys great
easy assemble and flys great
First time buying an RC to assemble myself, LOVE it! Can't wait to fly it!