TechOne Metis F3P Red 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
TechOne Metis F3P Red 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE - TEC0703003P-RED
The TechOne Metis F3P was designed by Filippo Materazzi, the F3P, Aeromusical and F6A Italian Champion. An innovative and high quality F3P plane especially designed for durability and yet extremely lightweight. Made with 3mm depron milled (painted on both sides) and HCF, a special technique that uses a transparent film glued on depron.
The specially designed Metis F3P is able to fly extremely slow, as well as perform fast maneuvers like precise snaps, spins, and knife edges. The perfect solution for both indoor competition and beginners to indoor flight thanks to its incredibly smooth flight characteristics.
- Slick, streamlined and aerodynamic profile available in both sharp red and blue liveries
- Designed by F3P, Aeromusical and F6A Italian Champion Filippo Materazzi
- Easy-to-remove wing and landing gear for transport and flying preference
- Powerful AS2204 KV1700 Brushless motor for a wide flight performance envelope
- TechOne Metis F3P Red 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE
- AS2204 KV1700 Brushless motor
- 6 Amp brushless ESC with JST connector
- 3x DT55 micro servos
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 2 Cell 7.4V 350mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector - EPR03502J
- 2 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 2 cell (2S) charger from our Charger Collection
35.4in / 900mm
37.4in / 950mm
140 - 150g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||235 - 245mm from the leading edge of the nose|
|Powerful AS2204 KV1700 Brushless motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
6 Amp brushless ESC with JST connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
GWS 8x4 Electric propeller
3x DT55 micro servos
2 Cell 7.4V 350mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||5 Hours|
|Recommended Environment||Indoor (Outdoor in calm conditions only)|
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 12, 2017 - The TechOne ARF BUNDLE version of this airplane requires intermediate level building skills. Some included components such as servos and motors do not come pre-installed and will need to be installed during the build process. Detailed building instructions are included with each model.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Awesome plane easy build too
I was looking for an indoor flyer that was slower than the EPP foamies. The Metis is it, fly's slow (not as slow as the videos of F3P though). Motor, esc and servos are probably not the lightest or best but work fine. My friend's Metis's motor cut off unexpectedly a few times as did mine. Maybe esc not handling power. (I will check on a watt meter soon) We both received our PNP set up missing one servo but Motion took care of this. UPS crushed my first Metis delivery, Motion also took care of this. Great service
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?