TechOne Mini Popwing Black 600mm (24") Wingspan - ARF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
TechOne Mini Popwing Black 600mm (24") Wingspan - ARF - TEC0704002K-BLK
The TechOne Mini Popwing is a a smaller version of a popular flying wing that can penetrate through moderate winds while performing aerobatic maneuvers with ease. Made of light, flexible yet durable EPP foam with a streamlined, aerodynamic profile and a small but robust MT1306 KV3100 Brushless Outrunner motor, the Mini Popwing is tailor-made for countless hours of exhilarating, flying fun!
- Slick, streamlined and aerodynamic flying wing profile available in both red and black livery
- Easy-to-assemble, minimal gluing required
- TechOne Mini Popwing Black 600mm (24") Wingspan - ARF
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- TechOne MT1306 KV3100 Brushless Outrunner motor - TEC1001002
- TechOne 6 Amp ESC - TEC1002001
- 2x 3-4g micro servos - TEC1003002B
- 2 Cell 7.4V 300 - 600 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector - We recommend the 2S 450 mAh
- 2 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 2 cell (2S) charger from our Charger Collection
23.6in / 600mm
15in / 383mm
100 - 140g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||135 - 142mm from the leading edge (tip) of the wing|
|MT1306 KV3100 Brushless Outrunner motor (required)|
Electronic Speed Control
6A brushless ESC with JST connector (required)
Propeller / EDF
5 x 3 propeller
2x 3-4g micro servos (required)
2 Cell 7.4V 300 - 600 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||4 Hours|
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 12, 2017 - The TechOne ARF BUNDLE version of this airplane requires intermediate level building skills. Some included components such as servos and motors do not come pre-installed and will need to be installed during the build process. Detailed building instructions are included with each model.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Fun to build and fly plane, good plane to learn stunts on .
Great wing easy to build fly's nice
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?