TechOne Mini Popwing Red 600mm (24") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
TechOne Mini Popwing Red 600mm (24") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE - TEC0704002P-RED
The TechOne Mini Popwing is a a smaller version of a popular flying wing that can penetrate through moderate winds while performing aerobatic maneuvers with ease. Made of light, flexible yet durable EPP foam with a streamlined, aerodynamic profile and a small but robust MT1306 KV3100 Brushless Outrunner motor, the Mini Popwing is tailor-made for countless hours of exhilarating, flying fun!
- Slick, streamlined and aerodynamic flying wing profile available in both red and black livery
- Easy-to-assemble, minimal gluing required
- Robust MT1306 KV3100 Brushless Outrunner motor
- TechOne Mini Popwing Red 600mm (24") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE
- MT1306 KV3100 Brushless Outrunner motor
- 6 Amp brushless ESC with JST connector
- 2x 3-4g micro servos
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 2 Cell 7.4V 300 - 600 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector - 2S 450 mAh recommended
- 2 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 2 cell (2S) charger from our Charger Collection
23.6in / 600mm
15in / 383mm
100 - 140g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||135 - 142mm from the leading edge (tip) of the wing|
|MT1306 KV3100 Brushless Outrunner motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
6A brushless ESC with JST connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
5 x 3 propeller
2x 3-4g micro servos
2 Cell 7.4V 300 - 600 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||4 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 12, 2017 - The TechOne ARF BUNDLE version of this airplane requires intermediate level building skills. Some included components such as servos and motors do not come pre-installed and will need to be installed during the build process. Detailed building instructions are included with each model.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Totally a blast to fly
We fly / combat these on 3s 450mah or 2s 800 mah. A superb flyer and very durable. I hope they get back in stock someday!
Fun buidl,even more fun flying this wing
this is my second plane (delta ray was the first,see review.)i wanted something and learn stunts with .I feel this was a great choice . its was a good price and a good way to learn about the electronics and building planes and with the simple design i dont wory about crashing as much .
Great for a quick flight, just pull it out give it a flip and get ready to get excited!!!!!!!
Not much to say about this one. Kit was good. Went together quickly. Great value for what you get. Haven't flown it yet due to weather but have no doubt it will fly OK.
A blast to fly! Go with a 3s 450mah
We purchased 8 of these and fly / combat at the Crown Point Sparta Dome. We found they fly great on a 2s 800mah battery and wow even better with a 3s 450mah battery. We are using the stock motor and speed controller with no problems. Oh ya we crash and quick fix with a hot glue gun!!!!! Almost indestructible!
Nice Wing, but;
I could only give it 4 stars because of the poor instructions. The Wing is color on one side and plain white on the other. The instructions show photos of assembling components on a white wing. One would assume it was the bottom of the plane, because it's white. . . . . Wrong. The instructions use a totally white plane, both sides. So, you guessed it, I assembled the servos and horns on the white side. . . . the wrong white side.
Came together very easily. I will fly it soon! Great quality. Battery compartment is too small. Used a soldering gun to sculp it to fit the battery.
My flying buddy has one of these and when he invited me to take the stick I was surprised how agile and fun these were. Acrobatics plus. This little wing does it all and when it ready to come down it just floats to the ground. I think this is a must for a new RC flyer. You can't really hurt this thing and if you do it repairs quick and easy. Great deal for the price.
Great little plane
This was my first try at a flying wing. What a kick! Plane is great. This only my second Tech One plane. First was a profile. Had problems. All the electronics failed. This plane seems much better.Flies great. Going to get a bigger one next.