TechOne Piaget II 3D 822mm (33.2") Wingspan - ARF
TechOne Piaget II 3D 822mm (33.2") Wingspan - ARF - TEC0701008K
The TechOne Piaget II EPP is a fun, acrobatic performer made from the crash-resistant and easy to repair EPP foam. Cut your teeth on all the usual 3D maneuvers such as loops, rolls, knife edge, hover, hammer heads, flat spins and so on. Each flight is bound to give you several minutes of pure, unadulterated 3D excitement! Due to the durable EPP foam this plane is excellent for both beginners to 3D and advanced 3D pilots alike.
- Designed with crash-resistant and easy to repair EPP foam
- Specially designed for both slow, precise acrobatics and normal flight
- Powerful AT2206 V2 Brushless motor for a wide flight performance envelope
- TechOne Piaget II 3D 822mm (33.2") Wingspan - ARF
- 4 Channel Radio - select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- TechOne AT2206 V2 brushless motor - TEC1001004
- TechOne 12 Amp ESC - TEC1002002
- 3x 8g micro servos - TEC1003005D
- 2 Cell 7.4V 350 - 600 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector -2S 450 mAh
- 2 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 2 cell (2S) charger from our Charger Collection
33.2in / 844mm
36.2in / 920mm
210 - 230g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||75mm - 85mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|Powerful AT2206 V2 Brushless motor (required)|
Electronic Speed Control
10 amp brushless ESC with JST connector (required)
Propeller / EDF
3x 8g micro servos (required)
2 Cell 7.4V 350 - 600 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||5 Hours|
|Recommended Environment||Indoor (outdoor under calm conditions only)|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 12, 2017 - The TechOne ARF BUNDLE version of this airplane requires intermediate level building skills. Some included components such as servos and motors do not come pre-installed and will need to be installed during the build process. Detailed building instructions are included with each model.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
My favorite plane! Flies great. Has features others do not. This is my second one.
Not finished yet.
Not finished yet.
Good plane but hard to assemble
I bought the build kit. it was difficult to assemble due to the servo connection arms supplied, very easy to break, and the kit did not supply a long enough servo carbon rod to reach the rudder. I had to make an extension. The build kit is inferior to the more completed ARF version. I know a flier who bought the ARF and he said he got better hardware.
Cut the wing in half
When I got to the step of gluing the batten into the wing slot, there didn't seem to be a thorough way to do it. Spreading the slot and squeezing it shut in spots would be "spotty" at best. I cut the wing in half at the batten slot and was then able to coat every surface with Foamtac. It was a very easy re-attach after that, as EPP likes to do.