TechOne Popwing Black 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE
TechOne Popwing Black 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE - TEC0704001P-BLK
The TechOne Popwing EPP flying wing is constructed of durable EPP foam that is tailor-made for countless of hours of outdoor flying fun. Whether you fly the skies solo or engage in combat flying with friends, the TechOne Popwing EPP is sure to please both intermediate and advanced pilots.
- Available in both green and black liveries
- Constructed from durable and light EPP foam
- Easy to build, fly and maintain
- TechOne Popwing Black 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE
- AS2208 KV1260 Brushless motor
- 20 amp brushless ESC with T connector
- 2x 8g micro servos
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 800 -1000mAh Li-Po battery with T connector - 3S 1000 mAh recommended
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
35.4in / 900mm
22.6in / 575mm
300 - 350g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||200 - 212mm from the leading edge of the nose|
|Powerful AS2208 KV1260 Brushless motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
20 amp brushless ESC with T connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
7 x 5 Electric propeller
2x 8g micro servos
3 Cell 11.1V 800 -1000mAh Li-Po battery with T connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||4 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 12, 2017 - The TechOne ARF BUNDLE version of this airplane requires intermediate level building skills. Some included components such as servos and motors do not come pre-installed and will need to be installed during the build process. Detailed building instructions are included with each model.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (0)
Best all around airplane in my hangar
I always take a PopWing with me - it stays in the car. We have both tractor and pusher versions (just put a motor mount on the front - recessed - and you have a tractor). We use the tractors for streamer combat and the pushers for bump combat. They are tough as nails. I have one that is about four years old - it has been broken many times but contact cement (Welders) and a one hour wait and it is ready to fly again. I recently purchased a couple more - one for FPV and one for streamer combat. I usually strengthen it by putting an extra spar across the rear just in front of the motor mount. When they nose in, that is the place they sometimes crack. Even then, they can be repaired easily. Great airplanes that will fly in almost any wind. Give it 1/4-3/8" 'up' reflex for the maiden.
Can't wait to fly this baby.
Have not flown yet but the build went well.The instruction manual could have been written a better and more clear but I got thru it. I used epoxy where it called for CA. Just my preference. The supplied push rods are a little weak so I strengthened them with some car antenna tube I had to keep them from flexing out. All the threads I read says the supplied T-Motor is under powered and the prop saver is a royal pain so I purchased a 3mm prop hub to use the with the stock motor and then got better recommended motor and prop to use when I get used to flying it. I have seen club members fly these and they look like a lot of fun. Mark South Davis Modelers - Utah