TechOne Sport King Red 805mm (31.7") Wingspan - ARF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
TechOne Sport King Red 805mm (31.7") Wingspan - ARF - TEC0704006K-RED
The TechOne Sport King EPP is a fun, acrobatic performer made from EPP foam for lightweight durability. Great for novice and experienced pilots alike. Has a good glide performance and can perform numerous 3D maneuvers with ease.
- Designed with extreme lightweight and durable EPP foam
- Specially designed for higher speed and 3D with a good glide performance
- TechOne Sport King Red 805mm (31.7") Wingspan - ARF
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- TechOne AS2212 KV1400 Brushless motor - TEC1001009
- TechOne 30 Amp Brushless ESC - TEC1002005
- 4x 8g micro servos - TEC1003005D
- 3 Cell 11.1V 800 - 1800 mAh Li-Po battery with T connector - 3S 1600 mAh recommended
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
31.7in / 805mm
38.1in / 970mm
|CG (Center of Gravity)||70 - 80mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|Powerful AS2212 KV1400 Brushless motor (required)|
Electronic Speed Control
30 amp brushless ESC with T connector (required)
Propeller / EDF
9 x 5 Electric propeller
4x 8g micro servos (required)
3 Cell 11.1V 800 - 1800 mAh Li-Po battery with T connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||2+ Hours|
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 12, 2017 - The Master Airscrew 3-blade prop depicted in the Sport King Blue photos is an aftermarket purchase and is not included.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
This little airplane flies like a dream, it is so easy to fly , very stable and takes little stick movement to control . I would highly recommend this. But one note do to this little baby being made so tight , very little air can get to your ESC , gotta make some vents.
All of my friends and I have a Sport King that we fly in formation. The plane is very agile and maneuverable. At times we place 3 foot long crape paper tales on them and try to cut tails from each other plane. Their a lot of fun and east to fix if and accident occurs.
flies well, very happy with it....
fun little plane I'm running a 2817 motor quick and fun