TechOne Sport Popwing Yellow 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE
TechOne Sport Popwing Yellow 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE - TEC0704004P-YEL
The TechOne Sport Popwing EPP flying wing is constructed of durable EPP foam that is tailor-made for countless of hours of outdoor flying fun. This is the upgraded, faster version of the popular Popwing. Whether you fly the skies solo or engage in combat flying with friends, the TechOne Sport Popwing EPP is sure to please both intermediate and advanced pilots.
- Available in both red and yellow liveries
- Constructed from durable and light EPP foam
- Easy to build, fly and maintain
- TechOne Sport Popwing Yellow 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE
- AS2208 KV1370 Brushless motor
- 20 amp brushless ESC with XT60 connector
- 2x 8g micro servos
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 800 -1000mAh Li-Po battery with XT60 connector - we recommend EPR10003X6
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
35.4in / 900mm
19.1in / 485mm
340 - 360g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||195 - 205mm from the leading edge of the nose|
|Powerful AS2208 KV1370 Brushless motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
20 amp brushless ESC with XT60 connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
7 x 5 Electric propeller
2x 8g micro servos
3 Cell 11.1V 800 -1000mAh Li-Po battery with XT60 connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||4 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 12, 2017 - The TechOne ARF BUNDLE version of this airplane requires intermediate level building skills. Some included components such as servos and motors do not come pre-installed and will need to be installed during the build process. Detailed building instructions are included with each model.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
- Reviews (4)
- Questions (0)
could have been a little clearer for a new person to the hobby
Nice plane, easy build.
Not so much a review as a comment. A friend has several and they fly great which is why I decided to buy one. In reading the Overview there is a Tech Note that says some things are not installed, motor, servos etc.. BUT in the Overview under FEATURES it says the motor, servos and ESC ARE pre-installed. While this makes zero difference to me, it should be corrected on the website.
Our website has been corrected, thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Tech one popwing sport. LOVE IT! :-)
Not bad to build. The best thing about this plane is that it is !!SAFE to hand launch!! and easy to hand launch! I use about 1/2 throttle to hand launch and push it into the air like a Frisbee. I used "Foam Tac" glue to assemble it stay flexible and works GREAT. The second best thing about this RC plane is it flies great once you get the Center of gravity correct! Over time I may up grade the motor and speed controller to get a little more speed, But it is fast enough for now! I like that I can land it in grass! This is my second favorite plane to fly after my Sukhoi su29mm.
CG is wrong in manual
After modifying it to get enough weight forward it flies amazing. Unlimited vertical power, really happy. Motor mount is a little weak, so glue it well. Get spare props. It's a sweet flyer! I'll have videos on my YouTube soon. JohnVH541