TechOne SU-29 3D 800mm (31") Wingspan - ARF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
TechOne SU-29 3D 800mm (31") Wingspan - ARF - TEC0701005K
The TechOne SU-29 EPP is a fun, acrobatic performer made from the crash-resistant and easy to repair EPP foam. Cut your teeth on all the usual 3D maneuvers such as loops, rolls, knife edge, hover, hammer heads, flat spins and so on. Each flight is bound to give you several minutes of pure, unadulterated 3D excitement!
- Designed with crash-resistant and easy to repair EPP foam
- Specially designed for both slow, precise acrobatics and normal flight
- TechOne SU-29 3D 800mm (31") Wingspan - ARF
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- TechOne AS2204 KV1700 Brushless motor - TEC1001003
- TechOne 10 Amp ESC - TEC1002002
- 3x 6-8g micro servos - TEC1003005D
- 2 Cell 7.4V 400 - 500 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector - We suggest 2S 450 mAh
- 2 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 2 cell (2S) charger from our Charger Collection
31.4in / 800mm
33.1in / 840mm
180 - 195g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||80mm - 90mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|Powerful AS2204 KV1700 Brushless motor (required)|
Electronic Speed Control
10 amp brushless ESC with JST connector (required)
Propeller / EDF
3x 6-8g micro servos (required)
2 Cell 7.4V 400 - 500 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||5 Hours|
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 12, 2017 - The TechOne ARF BUNDLE version of this airplane requires intermediate level building skills. Some included components such as servos and motors do not come pre-installed and will need to be installed during the build process. Detailed building instructions are included with each model.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Put it together but haven't flown it yet. We'll designed and easy to put together. Servo connectors could be stronger though.
I have owned most of the Techone 31 inch 3D planes. I fly them in my front yard. They are great and a lot of fun. Can really take a beating. Some glue and sometimes tape and you are back in the air. Some tips: The connectors that the fiber carbon push rods slide into are pretty tight and the carbon fiber control rods are pretty fragile so drill the connectors a little bigger so the rod slides easily in and out. Also do this for the guides that hold the control rods for the rudder and elevator. I also put hinges on all the control surfaces just to make it sturdier. Since I fly in my front yard the ground eventually starts to tear the foam on the bottom part of the fuselage. You can buy some extra large zip ties and cut the locking part off and cut 4 or 5 inches make make a landing skid you can glue to the top part of the fuselage on the bottom (Not my idea). My video in my front yard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ful89gm_ek&feature=em-upload_owner I use a 2 cell 600mah on mine. I find I can fly a little longer then the 2 cell 450mah.