TechOne SU-31 II 3D 1000mm (39.4") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE
TechOne SU-31 II 3D 1000mm (39.4") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE - TEC0702013P
The TechOne SU-31 II EPP is a 3D flyer made of durable and lightweight EPP foam that can perform show-stopping 3D maneuvers with ease. The SU-31 II EPP has a wing that is easy to remove for transport. With a streamlined and aerodynamic profile, the SU-31 II EPP is tailor-made for countless hours of outdoor exhilarating, flying fun!
- Slick, streamlined purple and red livery
- Easy-to-remove wing and landing gear for transport and flying preference
- Enjoy both stable flight and 3D aerobatics with ease
- Powerful AS2216 KV1250 brushless outrunner motor for a wide flight performance envelope
- TechOne SU-31 II 1000mm (39.4") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 1000 - 1500 mAh Li-Po battery with XT60 connector - We recommend EPR13003X6
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
39.37in / 1000mm
42.1in / 1070mm
650 - 710g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||Refer to the manual|
|Powerful AS2216 KV1250 Brushless outrunner motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
30-amp brushless ESC with XT60 connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
4x 17g micro servos
3 Cell 11.1V 1000 - 1500 mAh Li-Po battery with XT60 connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||5 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 12, 2017 - The TechOne ARF BUNDLE version of this airplane requires intermediate level building skills. Some included components such as servos and motors do not come pre-installed and will need to be installed during the build process. Detailed building instructions are included with each model.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (0)
Save your money
For the price there are many better profile planes out there. The kit is good. However after flying the plane, I can say its a dog. Roll rate is just ok , Elevator is about the same, the rudder needs a lot of throw to be effective. The landing gear IS SLOPPY, allows the plane to roll, almost to the point of the wing tips dragging on the ground. Don't make this plane with removable wings. The burrs on the GRP hooks will cut the rubber bands.
...........Not a bad first time foamie................easy build. Prop adapters supplied were not the right size for motor shaft...go figure out of 6 different sizes not one was 5mm........oh well !!.
First ducted fan.
I really like the Neptune! It is my first ducted fan and my first wing. I have been flying sport rc planes for 30 years (nitro) and this is a very nice change. It will fit so nicely in my travel trailer and so I can easily take it out of state to show my grandchildren how grandpa flys rc! The Neptune flys fast and is very easy to control and very stable. Hand launches are a breeze. Good Job Tech-one!