TechOne Thunder 180 F3P Blue 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - PNP
TechOne Thunder 180 F3P 900mm (35.4") Wingspan in Blue Color Scheme - PNP - TEC0880010P-BLU
The TechOne Thunder 180 F3P is a 3D flyer made of durable, lightweight Depron foam for rigidity that can help you perform show-stopping indoor 3D maneuvers with ease. Both wing and gear are easily removable for transport and/or flying preference. Can be flown both indoors in a large area like a gym or outside. With a streamlined and aerodynamic profile, the Thunder 180 F3P is tailor-made for countless hours of exhilarating, flying fun!
- Slick, streamlined and aerodynamic profile with sharp red and blue livery
- Lightweight design for experienced indoor pilots (can be flown outdoors as well)
- Easy-to-remove wing and landing gear for transport and flying preference
- Powerful AS2204 KV1700 Brushless motor for a wide flight performance envelope
- TechOne Thunder 180 F3P Blue 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - PNP
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 2 Cell 7.4V 350 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector - EPR03502J
- 2 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 2 cell (2S) charger from our Charger Collection
35.4in / 900mm
38.4in / 976mm
|CG (Center of Gravity)||75-85mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|Powerful AS2204 KV1700 Brushless motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
10-amp brushless ESC with JST connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
4x 8g micro servos
2 Cell 7.4V 350 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||2+ Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- March 30, 2018 - Foam SAFE CA must be used to assemble this model. Ordinary CA will destroy the foam.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
The directions called for CA as the glue but, when I used regular CA glue to secure the wing to the fuse, the foam melted. Motion replaced both the fuse and wing. Servos and motor had to be removed and placed in new fuse and wing after the new decals were put on the wing and fuse. A lot of extra effort for a PNP plane. Have not flown yet but required $2.50 in quarters to balance. Will see.
Easy to assemble, flys well. Spinner comes off easy. Landing gear should be stronger.
Great little stunt trainer
I decided that I needed a plane to practice with for aerobatics, inverted flight, and other maneuvers. This plane has met all my expectations. It was quick to put together, it's durable, has a great power to weight ratio, and was low enough cost that I wouldn't be as concerned about making a mistake with it. The plane is working out perfectly. I'm remembering how to do snap's, spins, and I'm even having success at flying inverted. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is that the instructions required me to make a lot of assumptions and the landing gear failed on the first landing. I since replaced them with a skid.
Great plane for a low cost.
This plane was a breeze to assemble. While the foam is very light weight and seems like it would be fragile, its been quiet resilient so far. This is a great plan to learn 3d flying with, even on low rates this plane handles nicely. While its capable of flying fast, the plane also is great to fly at low speeds. The plane at slow speed floats in the air and is a joy to fly. One word of caution, the landing gear is for landing only, this plane on a driveway would not launch from the ground, so i hand launch it each time. The landing gear is great even on a hard landing the prop does not hit the ground.