TechOne Thunder 180 F3P Orange 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - PNP
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
TechOne Thunder 180 F3P 900mm (35.4") Wingspan in Orange Color Scheme - PNP - TEC0880010P-ORG
The TechOne Thunder 180 F3P is a 3D flyer made of durable, lightweight Depron foam for rigidity that can help you perform show-stopping indoor 3D maneuvers with ease. Both wing and gear are easily removable for transport and/or flying preference. Can be flown both indoors in a large area like a gym or outside. With a streamlined and aerodynamic profile, the Thunder 180 F3P is tailor-made for countless hours of exhilarating, flying fun!
- Slick, streamlined and aerodynamic profile with sharp orange livery
- Lightweight design for experienced indoor pilots (can be flown outdoors as well)
- Easy-to-remove wing and landing gear for transport and flying preference
- Powerful AS2204 KV1700 Brushless motor for a wide flight performance envelope
- TechOne Thunder 180 F3P Orange 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - PNP
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 2 Cell 7.4V 350 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector - EPR03502J
- 2 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 2 cell (2S) charger from our Charger Collection
35.4in / 900mm
38.4in / 976mm
|CG (Center of Gravity)||75-85mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|Powerful AS2204 KV1700 Brushless motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
10-amp brushless ESC with JST connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
4x 8g micro servos
2 Cell 7.4V 350 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||2+ Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- March 30, 2018 - Foam SAFE CA must be used to assemble this model. Ordinary CA will destroy the foam.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
The plane was shipped within a few working days to my place, well packed and undammaged. The scope of supply and the quality of the parts are in general very satisfying. Only many bubbles below some decals disturb somewhat the visual Impression. I use the Thunder outdoor, with a 3S setup. The centre of gravity is fine with a lipo of 45gr: appr 115mm or even more behind the leading edge. The 75mm in the manual are obviously wrong and impossible to achieve without disturbing trimming weights. The plane flies very nicely and can handle some wind in a reasonable way. The power is more than sufficient with 3S. For the outdoor landing, I had to reinforce the undercarriage by injecting epoxy into the foam around the support. It got loose after a few landings before.
The tail is not all foam and thin CA will not hold it there is some kind of plastic and CA won't hold cut hinges out put in new and used foam tac. Very poor for manual to suggest CA just not enough foam
Thunder 180 is under powered,And the landing gear is very weak.
It is a very good plane. But a little weak. This is the fourth time. I think I will buy again next time.
Great flying plane but way to fragile.
Nice & fun
Plane flies great but fragile as egg crate foam. Landing gear is useless so dont bother putting it on(hovers better without it anyway). All in all I am happy with it and would buy it again.