TechOne Yak 54 3D 1100mm (43.3") Wingspan - ARF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
TechOne Yak 54 3D 1100mm (43.3") Wingspan - ARF - TEC0702007K
The TechOne Yak 54 EPP is a 3D flyer made of durable foam that can perform show-stopping 3D maneuvers with ease. The Yak 54 EPP has been structurally-enhanced with carbon fiber support rods and strips throughout for weight-saving yet extreme rigidity for those High G 3D maneuvers up your sleeve. With a streamlined and aerodynamic profile, the Yak 54 EPP is tailor-made for countless hours of outdoor exhilarating, flying fun!
- Slick, streamlined and aerodynamic profile with sharp sunburst livery
- Carbon fiber support rods and strips throughout to promote extreme rigidity
- Wind-resistant, durable and rigid airframe allows for both indoor and outdoor flying
- TechOne Yak 54 3D 1100mm (43.3") Wingspan - ARF
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- TechOne AS2216-1250kV Brushless Motor - TEC1001010
- TechOne 30 Amp Brushless ESC - TEC1002005
- 4x TechOne 17g Servo - TEC1003009C
- 3 Cell 11.1V 1300 - 1800 mAh Li-Po battery with T connector - 3S 1600 mAh recommended
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
43.3in / 1100mm
47.2in / 1200mm
650 - 750g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||96 - 114mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|Powerful AS2216 KV1250 Brushless outrunner motor (required)|
Electronic Speed Control
30-amp brushless ESC with T connector (required)
Propeller / EDF
4x 17g micro servos (required)
3 Cell 11.1V 1300 - 1800 mAh Li-Po battery with T connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||5 Hours|
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 12, 2017 - T he TechOne ARF BUNDLE version of this airplane requires intermediate level building skills. Some included components such as servos and motors do not come pre-installed and will need to be installed during the build process. Detailed building instructions are included with each model.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Landing gear attachment needs to be reinforced. I used 1/4 ply full depth and width front and back. Use epoxy Motor firewall needs reinforcement. Broken prop caused loosening of firewall. Need to connect more securely to carbon reinforcement rods
Very good plane. But sending cost is high for me. I can easy make and fly.
I have about 200 planes. This plane is at the top 10. Good 3d practice plane. Durable .epp plane
It's a great plane and I'm really happy with it. The only issue I ran into was that the CG was WAY off with a 1300 3 cell. I ended up having to run two 1300 3s batteries and a stack of about a dozen pennies to get if flying well and to get the CG up to the recommended location. The Tech one servos are also pretty weak and strip easily. Go ahead and use some metal gear 17g and save yourself the trouble.
hi very good kit. good service, thanks
Great foamy for practicing 3D .wish they made it with better hinges. But all in all good foamy.
Yak-54 is a great flying plane. Great price also!