XK A100-W SU-27 White with Gyro 340mm (13.3") Wingspan - RTF - (OPEN BOX)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $15.00)
- Unit price
A100-W SU-27 White with Gyro 340mm (13.3") Wingspan from XK - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - WLT-A100-W(OB) - OPEN BOX
Open Box Details:
- Missing Parts: None.
- Damage/Defects: The right side motor is weak.
- Builder Notes: Replace the right side motor, if desired.
Please Note: Because of their deeply discounted prices, Open Box merchandise does not include the standard Motion RC warranty and cannot be returned or exchanged even if additional product issues are found. Please consider these restrictions before purchasing Open Box products.
The XK A100 SU-27 RTF is a great introductory jet model aircraft for beginners due to its built-in stability system (3D/6G) that supports smooth flights and resistance to crashes.
The powerful brushed motor supports a wide flight envelope for flying everything from stable flight to impressive aerobatics. The XK A100 SU-27 boasts attractive scale looks. If you are looking to get into the hobby with a smaller jet with a built-in gyro for stability and nice scale looks the XK A100 SU-27 would be a terrific choice.
Visit the Official XK A100 SU-27 with Gyro Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Comes with 3D/6G, a gyro for increased stability and helps decrease the chance of a crash. Simply cycle between 6G (stable mode) and 3D (no control surface limits) by pressing the aileron stick to the lower left after activating the model
- Made of EPP material, lightweight, high flexibility and crash-resistant
- Compact size and nice scale looks appeals to both novice and advanced pilots
- Powerful brushed motor supports a wide flight envelope from stable to aerobatic flight
- XK A100-W SU-27 White with Gyro 340mm (13.3") Wingspan - RTF
- FTR Futaba S-FHSS Compatible 4CH 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 2.4GHz Receiver
- 1S 3.7V 250mAh LiPo Battery
- 1S LiPo Battery Charger
- USB Charging Cable
- Replacement Propeller
- Owner's Manual
- Four (4) AA size batteries for the radio transmitter – we recommend Admiral NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to radio control (RC) we recommend that you read through our RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". It's jam packed with helpful information for beginners including how to articles, support videos, a glossary of terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!